Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Big Brother bird would you do??

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Would have to be Shell, she is an easy winner, mind you Emma is just the sort of girl I like too, life with her would certainly be entertaining. Although I proudly consider myself to be non-judgemental and easy going with others I would have to say that Kitten and I would probably fall out very quickly, I frankly couldn't give a toss if she enjoys sleeping with girls, after all so do I, but the militant lesbian thing is a bit too much sometimes. The strange thing is that when they said there was something unusual about the last girl, and I don't mean the no sex bit, my first thought was that she was a TS.

I think they have chosen the housemates purely based on trying to get as many clashes of personalities as possible, a mixture of vastly differing backgrounds, three gay people and some who are openly homophobic. I think there may be tears before bedtime.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If you wouldn't touch Shell you need to get your eyes tested mate.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Would shag a couple of em,but he what a bunch of freaks in that place christ the programme gets worse by the year and that fagott screaming like a girl grrrrrrrr.:angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here