Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Phil Collins

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't quite understand the hatred of Coldplay, yes Martin is a pretentious twat but I thought " The Speed of Sound " for example was a cracking good tune.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't quite understand the hatred of Coldplay, yes Martin is a pretentious twat but I thought " The Speed of Sound " for example was a cracking good tune.

He gets to play hide the sausage with Gwyneth's growler and yet he's still a moany old wotsit.

They can be good, but the pretension is grating - and there'd be no Keane without Coldplay - thanks for that, Chris.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Today's music facism thread taking shape nicely. When's Cole Porter's new album out?

hey - I like a lot of music. Was listening to Paul Robeson and Louis Jordan the other day. Senor Coconut too I like easy listening, country, drum and bass, 60s girl bands, 80s electronica. I've got a real soft spot for Icelandic songstresses too.Great pop is fantastic when done well. Hanson - mmbop being an example. S Club is another. It's these tossers who rhyme waiting with hesitating, and baby with maybe. The paint by numbers indie music that your parents would approve of that pees me off. Pretending to have depth when they're just ....well, bland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here