Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHICH Albion SUPPORTERS group are YOU in ?

WHICH Albion group are YOU in ?

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where are the MSS?

Mid Sussex Stormtroopers.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
The Gully Massiv(e), init!

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Am I the only one who has no idea what these groups are!? I go to a fair few away games and sit in WSU at home and NSC is the only place I have ever heard of them or even heard anyone talk about them! What are these supporter groups and what do they do!!?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Am I the only one who has no idea what these groups are!? I go to a fair few away games and sit in WSU at home and NSC is the only place I have ever heard of them or even heard anyone talk about them! What are these supporter groups and what do they do!!?

christ on a stick are you new to BHA?

the Bollox Crew and Liz Costas's LOVE Club have been rivals for years,the most recent "off" they had was in hove park last summer when they had 200 handed each and fought russian mob style behind the tennis courts.

they are fighting for the rights to the missing Albion millions

ARS are confused and

GDC are gay......and they know they are .........but they like liz costa love club because the liz lot believe 50% of brighton supporters are gay

76% of what i said may be bollocks

hope that helps

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I could tell you but then I'd have to shoot you

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
christ on a stick are you new to BHA?

the Bollox Crew and Liz Costas's LOVE Club have been rivals for years,the most recent "off" they had was in hove park last summer when they had 200 handed each and fought russian mob style behind the tennis courts.

they are fighting for the rights to the missing Albion millions

ARS are confused and

GDC are gay......and they know they are .........but they like liz costa love club because the liz lot believe 50% of brighton supporters are gay

76% of what i said may be bollocks

hope that helps

Nope, I'm not new at all, to think, all this has been going on and I had no idea! No wonder its kept so hush hush!

.......I'm 93% sure I still don't know who's who!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
At least with the West Street Firm, you'd get a quarterly newsletter, membership card, autograph from the 'top dog' and 10% discount off Farah Slacks.

What exactly do any of these newer-fangled groups offer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here