Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 36-year-old striker would you rather have?

Best for leading the line?

• McGleish

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Forster

Votes: 40 66.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
pmsl.

3) Leon Knight. Scores a sackful at division 3 level, including the winner at Cardiff to ensure the club is promoted and unlike his strike partner, does not f*** off to Germany a month later for a better pay cheque.

Last edited:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
pmsl.

3) Leon Knight. Scores a sackful at division 3 level, including the winner at Wembley to ensure the club is promoted and unlike his strike partner, does not f*** off to Germany a month later for a better pay cheque.

Cardiff :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
let's not go overboard on forster.

we don't know what has happened, how he's been treated, what he's been told. he's been our best player since he joined and still is. when we signed him loads of other clubs were after him. he's scored shedloads of goals, never complained when managers came and went, plus he's had to play alongside some truly woeful players.

he deserves better than appearing on the same poll as scott mcgleish

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Mcgleish, he proballly won't want to be treated like god here either.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Honestly, it is disgraceful to even CONSIDER seeing Scott McGleish as an Albion player :rant:

What the f*** happened to common sense people!?

Scott McGleish = A muggy little ass of whom I want gone vanished and beat the living shit out of.

He is also a ****.

Obviously this guy wasn't at the game saturday!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd rather have mcgleish assuming he doesnt hand in transfer requests at very important times because he (rightly) isnt getting another year

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Honestly, it is disgraceful to even CONSIDER seeing Scott McGleish as an Albion player :rant:

What the f*** happened to common sense people!?

Scott McGleish = A muggy little ass of whom I want gone vanished and beat the living shit out of.

He is also a ****.

Obviously this guy wasn't at the game saturday!

Were you? Or on tuesday come to think of it?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Forster is a better player than McGleish, who is effective at this level, but wouldn't do much were Orient to ever get promoted. Forster, on the other hand, would be quite at home in the Championship. Its a difficult one. As people have said, no one truly knows the ins and outs of what Fozzy did, but I'm not ready to turn on him just yet.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Forster is a better player than McGleish, who is effective at this level, but wouldn't do much were Orient to ever get promoted. Forster, on the other hand, would be quite at home in the Championship. Its a difficult one. As people have said, no one truly knows the ins and outs of what Fozzy did, but I'm not ready to turn on him just yet.

You really think so? I'd say he is far too slow, looked very out of sorts at Villa where their pacey centerbacks had the best of him all game, murray looked much more at home.

You really think so? I'd say he is far too slow, looked very out of sorts at Villa where their pacey centerbacks had the best of him all game, murray looked much more at home.

Last time I checked Villa were near the top of the premier league, not in the championship. Forster was poor throughout the villa game, however STILL managed to score. Forster is also quicker than Murray and has scored more goals.

He is one of our best players, would be next year and the problem should be resolved. Oh and Mcgleish is a couple of levels below Forster and is in turn a twat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the question was who would we rather have for the rest of this season it would have to be McGleish as he is a proven goal scorer at this level, whether he could do it in the Championship is immaterial. When he left Wycombe last year I would love us to have signed him, even as a back up striker, far better than anything we have on the bench.

The mind goes back to Fred Binney who was a brilliant goalscorer at this level but never made it any higher.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
hes only 29 but............

zamora595.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here