Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's your works Christmas 'do' this year ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
...and are you GOING ?

Ours it at the GRAND again this year. Which is ace, because it means I can get off the train, get bladdered down the Caxton Arms, before turning up drunk, showing a pass to the toffs at the door and walking in like I OWN the place. And there's nothing they can do about it. I can then gorge myself on the free scoff and wine, before making a pass at someone inappropriate, hastily disembarking and making full use of the extended drinking hours somewhere, then grab a Cheeky Chicken on the way home (obligatory), making myself sick in one of the back-alleys (gotta watch the figure), then slump in a cab and hopefully wait till I get home before I call up Ralf and Huey again.

Counting down the days.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Tonight at Fontwell. Not going.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dont think we are having one, if we do it'll be round the bosses house with a pizza or something crap like that!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
The Large One said:
Lunch in Paris, travelling on Eurostar - First Class.

Sounds like more hassle than its worth!!!

But then what can I say, budget restraints stop work party for me! :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Office do at the Lord Nelson for DIN DINS and the f***ing King and Queen for the department one.

The King and Queen.

Free bar though and I always make a twat of myself so it might be laughs.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You lot wont know it, but we're off to the International Centre in Telford - theme will be 60's and 70's - last year they bought in Elvis and Abba tribute bands - should be good for a (free) laugh - over 500 of us going - pick a minger night .....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Going to an Indian restaurant, haven't eaten there before but it comes well recommended. Also going to have leaving drinks for one of my colleagues as she is being promoted in January and moved to a different department, only thing is (and she doesn't know this yet) I am also being promoted and moved elsewhere, she will in all likelehood take my current job, should make for an interesting leaving doo!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Our's is the 16th so I shall only stop 1 hour and then go to the Hull game.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The Vale Of Glamorgan Hotel, its just outside of cardif and its where all the top teams stop when there playing at the millenium stadium, best thing about it though, ......ITS ALL FREE !!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The Gate in Rusper, very nice too !!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Easy 10 said:
I can get off the train, get bladdered down the Caxton Arms, before turning up drunk, showing a pass to the toffs at the door and walking in like I OWN the place. And there's nothing they can do about it. I can then gorge myself on the free scoff and wine, before making a pass at someone inappropriate, hastily disembarking and making full use of the extended drinking hours somewhere, then grab a Cheeky Chicken on the way home (obligatory), making myself sick in one of the back-alleys (gotta watch the figure)

Do you actually enjoy that, or do you just do it because you think it is expected of you? I only ask because it sounds totally pointless to me, but I guess I'm too far removed from the sad British binge-drinking chav culture.

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Re: Re: Where's your works Christmas 'do' this year ?

Juan Albion said:
Do you actually enjoy that, or do you just do it because you think it is expected of you? I only ask because it sounds totally pointless to me, but I guess I'm too far removed from the sad British binge-drinking chav culture.

You mean you haven't got any mates

:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here