Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's your honour gone?

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Chant to greet Saints tomorrow?

Adkins says they won't provide guard of honour because he doesn't see why they should.

Last edited:

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Here is a radical idea. Why don't we ignore them and concentrate on making some noise for the Champions.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Celebrate AND rub that arrogant fcuks nose in it by beating them and helping to keep them in L1... we can do both...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Adkins says they won't provide guard of honour because he doesn't see why they should.

He's a wanker - but on this I agree with him.
Guards of honour are the naffest idea. I won't want Huddersfield to do it. I wouldn't want The Albion to feel obliged to do it if we were playing the champions in the last game.
The way for The Champions to celebrate is for their fans to go fkg crazy - at the game - after the game and at the parade

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Its just a nice gesture, a bit of humility and a great deal of respect for any team that has managed to achieve what is the ultimate accolade in any teams season, being crowned champions.

We did it for Swansea, I remember Port Vale doing it for us and i would imagine if the situation was reversed we would do it for Southampton because Gus is far more respectful than Adkins, even today Gus mentioned what a nice guy Adkins is while Adkins moaned about our tactics for getting penalties, ballboys, imaginary cards.

Gus has more class in his little finger than that twat.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I agree with Adkins. Why should they?

I'm sure Southampton will mark the occasion in some suitable way, either at board level or at fan level. Probably both.

This NSC obsession with what SCC do or don't do is pathetic. IMHO, like.

Act your age, not your shoe size.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I agree with Adkins. Why should they?

I'm sure Southampton will mark the occasion in some suitable way, either at board level or at fan level. Probably both.

This NSC obsession with what SCC do or don't do is pathetic. IMHO, like.

Act your age, not your shoe size.

this :thumbsup:

poyet said in the argus that adkins phoned him up to congratulate him

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
this :thumbsup:

poyet said in the argus that adkins phoned him up to congratulate him

How do you think managers go about getting each others mobile numbers?

Do you think they get a PA to ring the other managers PA to switch numbers or do you reckon there is a "Hey. What's your number? Just in case you want to chat some time" sort of moment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here