Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's Top Gear?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Surely it hasn't finished already?

This is probably the only decent programme on TV these days and I'm sure this series only started fairly recently and then they took it off air during the world cup and now it's just disappeared again.

What's going on?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
What a bucket of shite. I'm sure I only saw about 2 episodes.

What is the deal with our pissy British way of running pathetically short TV series'? Why is it that when all the US shows come over we've got them on our telly's for months at a time whereas the only show we've ever produced that's spent more than 8 weeks in the schedules at a time is Big Brother?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I think Top Gear gets 12 episodes. Like MYOB says, split across the World Cup. And there's only so many caravans that can be justifiably destroyed using licence payers' money. :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
There have only been 8 episodes of this series, and somehow I've managed to miss the majority of them.

Just so disappointing, if I'm stuck at home on a Sunday with the blues about Monday morning at the office looming at least I can always look forward to Top Gear with a beer and some unhealthy food.

And now they've taken that away from me leaving me with little choice but to drink until I pass out to take away my Sunday blues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here