Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's The Unlikeliest Place You've Seen A Brighton Top?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i was in lanzarote a few years ago , was a bit pissed and just as i walked into a clothes shop i saw a kid with the stripes , i turned to one side and shouted seagulls at which point i tripped up the step went flying into the shop grabbed a couple of clothes rails and pulled them over, sent about 2 grands woth of designer gear flying.

I dunno why, but that really made me LOL, and I'm still chuckling.

:lolol:

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
I saw a guy in a bar in Les Deux Alpes, he was wearing his shirt so took a picture of him too.
He got thrown out later in the evening!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Mount doom, north island new zealand, where they filmed LOTR. Does that count as Middle Earth? If so, this has to be the winner. Unless anyone spotted one in the bar on Tantooinne?

Forgot to bring mine up there when I did it last year!

D

Deleted User X18H

Prince Kuhio Avenue Oahu Hawaii in 1996 the retro Inter away shirt,I started singing Sussex by the sea to the guy but he walked off very quicky, I reckon he was with Fiona De mont !!!!!! outside a pizza parlour in SAN FRANCISCO on honeymoon in 2005 - and some bloke from Southwick engaged me in conversation about my Albion baseball cap at SEA WORLD Florida Jan 2007..........was it you:p

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i saw a girl wearing one at a theme park in Orlando, was about 98 or 99, but cant remember which park

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
I drive my car all over Italy in the summer..stickers and kids in kit..nothing strange there...But the missus was told to cover up in St Peter's by a Swiss Guard because her Brighton babe top revealed her shoulders... dirty catholic slut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here