Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's The Unlikeliest Place You've Seen A Brighton Top?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I Was On Holiday In Las Vegas Once And Met A Load Of Elvis Tribute Artists Whilst Visiting Lake Mead. One Of Which Had On The Classic Nobo (Tesco) Top.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The superbowl final this year, the drummer for the half time band was wearing a Brighton Hat, i thought that was me just being bleary eyed at stupid o clock in the morning, but he actually was.

I wore my Brighton top falling out of an aeroplane 16000ft above the Australian East coast

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I saw someone wearing a 'Goodbye Goldstone' T-Shirt in Otovala, Ecuador. Tried to get over to talk to him, but lost him in the crowds. He looked Ecuadorian, so presumably someone had given it to him.

Look out for a Sandtex shirt that should still be around Blantyre, Malawi.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
not really a far off place but quite funny

i was in lanzarote a few years ago , was a bit pissed and just as i walked into a clothes shop i saw a kid with the stripes , i turned to one side and shouted seagulls at which point i tripped up the step went flying into the shop grabbed a couple of clothes rails and pulled them over, sent about 2 grands woth of designer gear flying.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I remember seeing one in Florida, I think we were at Animal Kingdom.

Have also seen a few Albion fans around Aberystwyth too:thumbsup:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
During the Gillingham years I had a period of time where I used to work in Nottingham a fair bit. On one of those days I was getting a taxi from the hotel to the office when I passed a car with a "Bring Home The Albion" sticker in it.

Also a couple of years ago I was crossing Catherine Street in Central London (off the Aldwych) and the car that stopped to let me cross had a BHA number plate.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think my brother is probably responsible for a fair few sightings. He's probably the best advertising Skint have ever had.
I have photos of him in an Albion shirt in (amongst other places);
Machu Picchu
Great Wall of china
Maracana Stadium
Golden Temple (India)
Moreno Glacia in patagonia
Base camp at Mount Everest
Iguassu Falls
Angkor Watt
Teracotta Warrios
Lake Malawi
Namib desert

If he ever makes it back to this country during the season I reckon an article in the programme is a must.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In a shopping centre in Glasgow, which has to rate as pretty brave at least, far more than some obscure location in a far off land. It turned out to be a couple on their honeymoon...even more bizarre as it was the middle of winter, not exactly the time when Scotland is at its best...you only get about three hours of watery sun a day, if you are lucky, mind you they probably weren't there to enjoy the weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here