Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the strangest place .....

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My College Prom, in the middle of a (wet) rugby field, before returning to the dance hall. We were both wearing white, so it was very obvious what we'd been up to. Can I also mention how incredibly fit she was at this point?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
top deck of the police crime prevention bus (when i was working as a pcv fitter on the nightshift ) had to be done

arich264

A rich *******
The lady and I were clinging to a surfboard fifty yards offshore from a very crowded beach at Port Grimaud in the South of France. The thousands of people on the beach were totally unaware of what was going on beneath the surfboard, well I think they were !!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Dentist chair on HMS Invincible. It was next door to the Wrens Mess. (Don't tell anyone).

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
a stable at Ham Polo Club on top of the hay stacks during a wedding - only down side, the prize horse ran out onto the field when we startled it and the guests had to try and catch it - when the inevitable inquisition came as to who let it out, standing there with my then missus with straw in our hair pretty much condemned us as the guilty ones - with swift removal by security thereafter with at least 200 withering glares!!!!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Swimming pool changing rooms, hotel lawn at a friend's wedding reception, and I got sucked off on a ski lift if that counts?

This isn't so strange, but outdoor shagging in a wheat field is great at this time of year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Changing rooms of Bentalls Worthing.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Walk in fridge at the market diner

McDonalds in southport, had my then gf over one of the griddles after the close (night shift)

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Someone must be part of the Mile high club on here! I hope I join it one day!!!

This guy did with Maria Sharapova; Jessica Ennis and Frankie Sandford

AD1B7963-FC53-4A11-9CA9-A0298926C471_extra.jpg

Sutton81

Jul 4, 2012
Nothing too exciting, toilets of a London nightclub years back with her friends banging on door that security were coming (the dirty voyeurs)

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Amongst the industrial dustbins behind Loyds Bank (black horse way) Horsham. I certainly know how to treat a girl, ended up in the clinic at Brighton Hospital and had to avoid any contact with my girlfriend until it cleared up.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Aquarena steam room by the baby pool. Was about 12years ago with a fit 17 yr old blonde.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here