Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the loyalty gone

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
I can't believe some of the things I read on here, all the things the club are blamed of, "indecisive" "clueless" "panicky" etc etc does some of these words ring true, maybe some people should look in the mirror, it is an absolute disgrace that so called supporters should turn against their club, if you only want to moan all the time why bother to go, I will be at Orient on Saturday no matter what and if you think this situation is bad just think back to the nineties when we nearly went out of business, now get behing the team and at least do your bit to haul the club to safety and stop being so defeatist, wear your stripes with pride and stop keep on moaning :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I can't believe some of the things I read on here, all the things the club are blamed of, "indecisive" "clueless" "panicky" etc etc does some of these words ring true, maybe some people should look in the mirror, it is an absolute disgrace that so called supporters should turn against their club, if you only want to moan all the time why bother to go, I will be at Orient on Saturday no matter what and if you think this situation is bad just think back to the nineties when we nearly went out of business, now get behing the team and at least do your bit to haul the club to safety and stop being so defeatist, wear your stripes with pride and stop keep on moaning :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

:clap: :clap:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Spot on

I don't understand all this defeatist talk from supporters, we are not relegated yet, and if instead of writing us off, they actually tried cheering on the team, it will make a difference and we will survive.

there are 14 games left, and we are only 1 point from safety, to hear and read their comments you'd think we were bottom and 40 points adrift.

Get behind the lads and cheer them onto 3 points :albion2::albion1::albion2:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
i can't really understand all the venom either. i watch about the same amount of albion games each season (somewhere from 12-15 home and away, due to working saturdays and being short of dosh) and that's regardless of what league we're in. that's because brighton is in my blood. yes, this season is a disaster but we've been there before! all the abuse directed at adams, white/brooker, knight and the players, in particular, is pathetic. we haven't been a big club for a long time! get real and get behind the team!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Well said that man. I have been defeatist at times and to be honest it's sometimes so you lower your expectations so as not to be too pissed off when we get beat. I for one am well up for the fight. New manager soon and then onwards and upwards. IF we do go down I will be there to cheer the boys on to another league winning season!!!! I will be there at Orient SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLLSSSSSSS

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Spot on

I don't understand all this defeatist talk from supporters, we are not relegated yet, and if instead of writing us off, they actually tried cheering on the team, it will make a difference and we will survive.

there are 14 games left, and we are only 1 point from safety, to hear and read their comments you'd think we were bottom and 40 points adrift.

Get behind the lads and cheer them onto 3 points :albion2::albion1::albion2:

It's SO do-able, it's unbelievable. But rather than being the cliched 12th man, the fans are in danger of becoming a red card. It's pathetic, quite frankly.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
It's SO do-able, it's unbelievable. But rather than being the cliched 12th man, the fans are in danger of becoming a red card. It's pathetic, quite frankly.

I think some of the problem is that we all thought we would be in the play offs. SOME fans have failed to get over the fact that it has turned the other way. We need to show how good the fans of this club are.....and we do have great fans, lets get behind the team and WHOEVER takes over. Stop the moaning start the chanting!!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was a poor result yesterday, but there was an awful lot of bad luck involved.

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
Will you please just get over Wilkins, HE's GONE NOW, so get behind the boys and if when we are safe you still want to have a go at the board or whoever then write to them personally and sign your letter with your name. Come on you seagulls we can all do this together

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
hear hear! We're going to have to do a '97 but in reverse... Let's make the atmosphere at away games like in was at the Goldstone in that fateful year.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its the fans that have kept this club alive and the loyalty this club has shown to certain players has been a downfall sadly.:shrug:

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
I'm shocked by the division that echoes around this site.

There is clearly a gap between those older fans who lived through the terrible Archer/Belotti days and those younger fans who need to read "Build a Bonfire" who think we are all Knight apologists.

There is constant griping about the Wilkins sacking - Wilkins probably should ahve stayed (particularly in hindsight) but we just need to move on and support a new manager when we get one.

Then there is major rifts between the Adams in/out brigades which I fear will continue just as the Wilkins saga rumbles on nearly a whole season later.

Followed by Booker/White abuse vs where the f*** are we gonna be for a couple fo games in the current crisis with nobody at the helm and all the players wishing they weren't at the club.

Finally the Blooms (gambling saviour - at least we have some money vs dodgy family with Archer connections ruling behind the scenes)

Whatever else - unity is what will keep the club up so let's just put this stuff to one side and rally around.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I think it's quite funny that most of the people criticising are the new ones.

This happens at least twice a year on NSC, normally in the summer, and at christmas.

Get used to it people! Ignore it if you don't like it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Directors were very loyal to Dean Wilkins weren't they.

Isn't it time all of you Wilkins lickers moved on and started supporting the club you all claim to be fans of? All of this bickering about what happened nearly a year ago is slowly eroding our support.

Wilkins has gone. He isn't coming back. Get over it for fucks sake!

No matter what you think of Dick Knight or his handling of Wilkins-he isn't going anywhere until Falmer is built so get over that too.

No wonder nobody is rushing to become manager-they've probably looked on here and thought "f*** that lot-I'll never make them happy so damned if I'm going to try for that job".

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I'm shocked by the division that echoes around this site.

There is clearly a gap between those older fans who lived through the terrible Archer/Belotti days and those younger fans who need to read "Build a Bonfire" who think we are all Knight apologists.

There is constant griping about the Wilkins sacking - Wilkins probably should ahve stayed (particularly in hindsight) but we just need to move on and support a new manager when we get one.

Then there is major rifts between the Adams in/out brigades which I fear will continue just as the Wilkins saga rumbles on nearly a whole season later.

Followed by Booker/White abuse vs where the f*** are we gonna be for a couple fo games in the current crisis with nobody at the helm and all the players wishing they weren't at the club.

Finally the Blooms (gambling saviour - at least we have some money vs dodgy family with Archer connections ruling behind the scenes)

Whatever else - unity is what will keep the club up so let's just put this stuff to one side and rally around.

Well said Janee. It's the fans who've saved this club in the past, and I fear all this in-fighting will only demoralise players, staff and ultimately bring down the club.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Well said Janee. It's the fans who've saved this club in the past, and I fear all this in-fighting will only demoralise players, staff and ultimately bring down the club.

Thing is though, you can garantee that at Orient on Saturday the support will be fantastic and the atmosphere will be electric - the Albion fans away excel themselves when we travel in numbers. The problem is the team come back to the Withdean and everyone starts moaning after the first mistake by any player.

We can stay up, things are looking grim but we are just a point from safety. :ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here