Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wheres my PS3 then

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
I REALLY HOPE IT DOES CRAP so i can then get it for cheap!

just pro evo and guitar hero make me want it(and no i dont want the 360 even though it does them)

So you want it for more than that obviously. Otherwise you would pay less for the 360 with graphics probably not far from the same.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Pablo said:
Aren't Sony making a loss on them even at this price? Can't see a major price drop happening till next year.

If people won't buy them at £400+ they will have to drop the price, or a whole load of PS3's are gonna be gathering dust.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
empire said:
lancing woolworths got 30 in,they have sold 2:lolol:

Bollocks.

No way on Earth did they get 30 in, and anyone who says they did is lying.

Even the biggest Woolies stores in the area got no more than 8.

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Da Man Clay said:
So you want it for more than that obviously. Otherwise you would pay less for the 360 with graphics probably not far from the same.

because i want a playstation! im not even CONSIDERING playing pro on a shabby 360.

pro evo is a playstation game and always will be!!! and the same goes for guitar hero

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Re: Re: Wheres my PS3 then

Mrs Coach said:
Has yours arrived? You wont be on here if it has I suppose!
I've just connected mine to the wireless network and it's brilliant! I wont need a pc anymore!

Indeed it has my friend, Ive played motorstorm for a few hours and watch a bit of bluray Goodfellas, now my thumbs hurt ....

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
because i want a playstation! im not even CONSIDERING playing pro on a shabby 360.

pro evo is a playstation game and always will be!!! and the same goes for guitar hero

Its no different ya goon. My console cycle has gone from N64 - PS2 - 360.

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
Im just gonna wait until i get back from the Falkands (End of July) and see how much they cost now, plus they will have some decent games out when i get back, but ive still got ff12 to play also on ps2

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Re: Re: Re: Wheres my PS3 then

MOWTCHOPS said:
Indeed it has my friend, Ive played motorstorm for a few hours and watch a bit of bluray Goodfellas, now my thumbs hurt ....

Took us a while to figure out the wireless thingie - now the kids wont let us on it to 'Motorstorm' they are 'Virtua Tennis-ing'!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Turkey said:
Its no different ya goon. My console cycle has gone from N64 - PS2 - 360.
My console cycle is something along the lines of...

Sega Mega Drive - PlayStation - N64 - PS2 - 360.

The 360 would have been a PS3 had Sony not lied so much about release dates.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
PS1 - PS2 - X-Box - Gamecube - Wii

That's my progression, although the PS2, XBX and Gamecube, along with the Wii these days, run alongside each other rather than one superceding another.

I will get PS3 at some stage, when the price is more reasonable.

I could technically afford one now if I wanted, but it would mean I wouldn't be able to afford to renew my season ticket (if they ever get around to asking me to), so I figure that it's better to enjoy the season ticket (not to mention the Wii I got just before Xmas) now and enjoy the PS3 when it's better priced and has a larger range of games, thus giving me the best of both.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Frutos said:
Bollocks.

No way on Earth did they get 30 in, and anyone who says they did is lying.

Even the biggest Woolies stores in the area got no more than 8.
the manager,he must be a liar

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
empire said:
the manager,he must be a liar

I can promise you that if he told you that, he is talking out of his arse.

I work for Woolworths as an Ent. Spec, and he there is no way that a store of that size (or a store of any size) would have gotten that many. Even big stores like Brighton, Chichester et al only received 8 at most, as I said before.

I've no idea why he would have said that, but rest assured that it's crap.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wheres my PS3 then

Mrs Coach said:
Took us a while to figure out the wireless thingie - now the kids wont let us on it to 'Motorstorm' they are 'Virtua Tennis-ing'!

Are you still trying to sell this to yourself? It looks that way on this thread...

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Got mine after work today. Anyone that says MotorStorm is not INCREDIBLE gets a bunch o' fives.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mrs Coach said:
Sorry, dont understand! I'm not selling it to myself - I've already bought it! Quite happy with it too thanks!

:D

Sure you are.

Has yours arrived? You wont be on here if it has I suppose!

(or on here posting every few minutes how fab your purchase is)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here