Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wheres going to be the hardcore singing stand at Falmer??

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
:albion2:What stand at falmer will be the best for atmosphere! asking so when the tickets come up and i buy one,i dont want to be surrounded by thermos flasks and wagon wheels!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Away end (South)

I see what you've done there. :lolol:

Actually, I'm thinking the end section of the main stand near the away fans. Can't think for the life of me where I've seen this set-up before, but at least it's bound to keep everybody happy (particularly the Stewards). :whistle:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think there is a "movement" to get it to be the North Stand. Yes quite small stand but hoped it can be "the" end.

Falmer North Stand Group on Facebook innit for more details.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
North stand makes perfect sense

behind the goal which can work both ways for spurring on the Albion / BOOing the opposition

and the moany old shits that want everyone to sit down will probably want a side of few ... less " sit down" requests innit

:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
North stand makes perfect sense

behind the goal which can work both ways for spurring on the Albion / BOOing the opposition

and the moany old shits that want everyone to sit down will probably want a side of few ... less " sit down" requests innit

:)
I'm wondering whether using a small stand as the main support is going to look a bit village.

I reckon it'll end up being at the away end of the long side a bit like, say, at Millwall or Bolton.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I think we will end up with two singing sections. One by the away fans for H block goons who want 'banter' such as calling everyone Welsh/Scottish etc. And the North Stand for those who want to get behind the team.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think we will end up with two singing sections. One by the away fans for H block goons who want 'banter' such as calling everyone Welsh/Scottish etc. And the North Stand for those who want to get behind the team.

woah,woah,woah,woah,WOAH

ok I get where you are coming from but what makes you think H block don't get behind the team?

(and by your logic we'll need three if we create a junior Seagull one too to make up for the L&G stand)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
woah,woah,woah,woah,WOAH

ok I get where you are coming from but what makes you think H block don't get behind the team?

(and by your logic we'll need three if we create a junior Seagull one too to make up for the L&G stand)

Not saying they don't get behind the team at all, it is though the general consensus that H block spends too much time trying to bait away fans who can't even hear them.

The kids will have the East Stand where they can sing slightly off key and too fast, whilst probably still making more noise than the rest of us. :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
at the Ropetackle thingy earlier this month the chap mentioned the singing areas will probably be the North Stand and West Stand closest to the away section. Of course that was'nt official as fans make up their owns minds but thats where he was expeciting them to be innit!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The North Stand will probably have the most singing but early indications is that this will be goon like and have touches of H block.

I know loads that are West lower that are singers without the BS.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think the fact that the stand will look so small behind the goal, with the large gaps in the corners, it's going to be difficult to create an intimidating atmosphere for any away teams.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think the fact that the stand will look so small behind the goal, with the large gaps in the corners, it's going to be difficult to create an intimidating atmosphere for any away teams.

dont forget the ROOFS will send shockwaves of meganoise arund the stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here