Magoo out anyone?

Potless Dick Knight

Clipboard Kid

I MISS the daily references to these nobodies

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just waking up I'd imagine - nights last night making sure we all got home safely :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
He's probably still in the Arthur Wait stand, ranting furious Magoo-out spleen across a deserted pitch.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
bhafc99 said:
He's probably still in the Arthur Wait stand, ranting furious Magoo-out spleen across a deserted pitch.

The Palace have kidnapped him and they are retraining him to repeat "Dowie Out" - "No more foreigners in Croydon", and "Where is that fool with the clipboard"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His work here is done. The lardy jocko baffoon, his clipboard kid and the potless pillock have all been BANISHED from the club, after last nights DISASTER and the tremendous work of Ernie's ARS to HOUND them out of town.

:clap:

Simster said:
His work here is done. The lardy jocko baffoon, his clipboard kid and the potless pillock have all been BANISHED from the club, after last nights DISASTER and the tremendous work of Ernie's ARS to HOUND them out of town.

:clap:

Amen :clap:

But we all know they'll be back next week as soon as you can say "NSC moodswing" :D

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think Ernest should take CREDIT for last nights performance.

ARS has been building momentum.

Our johnny foriegners put in a performance of ENGLIGH steel and GRIT which we expect every week. None of this fancy Carlos Kickaball stuff.

Magoo was probably worried that Ernest would shove Bookers clipboard up his lardy jocko arse that he knew we would have to win. And what better way to endear yourself to those that want you OUT by winning a derby against your rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here