Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where would we be in the table now if dean wilkins was manager

if dean wilkins was in charge still where would we be this season

• Total voters

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
4 out of 7 people have voted between 7-13th.

Are you listening Knight ? what more proof do you need ?
Adams out.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Nah, we would definitely be looking relegation firmly in the face. Adams may not have been the best choice but getting rid of Wendy definitely was.

7th to bottom 4 is a big drop....assisant manager at colchester(a team that went down) to albion manager is a big step

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I reckon that we would be something like 10th to 12th, the division is a little stronger than last season, but not much.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
whatever you thought last season surely you have to think, in hindsight, he did an incredible job to take us to 7th last year. smaller cheaper squad, playing loads of the kids. adams has taken his squad, added loads of players, but somehow we've gone backwards. wilkins was a promising young manager for my money. adams is yesterday's man.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Does anyone else think that Vulture likes it when we lose?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's an interesting, but totally hyperthetical question, so no point answering.

However, I really do wonder what our squad would look like had Wendy stayed and been backed by the board. He was obviously planning a huge clear out, so must have had several players lined up. Would Lynch still be with us? Would he have had the slightest interest in Virgo?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Relegation places I would have thought for all the well known reasons that don't need to be looked into again.

I reckon the same , nothing against Deano but I don't think he'd have bought it as great a players as Micky has ( expecting to get ripped to pieces for this but you honestly , probably tomorrow once this shitness stops hurting as much and take a look , player for player who we have bought in and I honestly doubt Dean could've brought them in)

it's a tougher league for sure , plus the fact that the fans seem to be more and more split in nigh on everything , the Withdean/Falmer factor drags on..:shrug:

and I know it's absolutely no excuse (today is probably the most disillusioned I've ever been leaving a game , it's sort've everything catching up with itself though and today was the cherry on top of the cake) but I'm guessing it does all add up..

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think YOU are the one that needs to move on. Wilkins ISN'T our manager anymore - whether it was right or wrong get the f*** over it.

Wilkins is not the issue ....its a has been manager coming back and a decent couple of coaches leaving and a SACKED booker being brought back after spells at seaford and pease pottage and the whole standard on offer...its awful

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Wilkins is not the issue ....its a has been manager coming back and a decent couple of coaches leaving and a SACKED booker being brought back after spells at seaford and pease pottage and the whole standard on offer...its awful

So why start an irrelevant poll on how last seasons manager would be doing this year?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here