Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
I could say that about you!! :lol: at least you've finally clocked where I'm from!! :thumbsup:

Thats why I brought it up:lolol: Had to google Brazil's group though.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
We're having kitchen parties - with lots of achomohol, England blow up chairs:

912253m.jpg

AND (the best thing)

We're going to recreate the goals scored with one of THESE:

912256x.jpg

I can't wait!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am working in London on the Saturday of the paraguay game:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:
but should be finished by 1. So find a pub in Docklands

trinidad game not worth going home for so again find somewhere in London

Sweden probably from home, or have a barbie and a few friends over and get pissed

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Home, friends and the civil service sports club. Always with beer or cider by my side and hope in my heart

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I'll be there :clap2: :drink:

(Although I haven't paid my Brother yet and we haven't sorted any transport but...what the hell...Deutschland here vee kommen)

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I agree with most people on this thread. I prefer watching football at home, Especially big England games. But having said that i will probably do a bit of both. Some of my work mates are planning a pub outing for one of the games.:drink:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
First England game is my 30th birthday party, so we are starting with a poker morning for the boys, with bacon sarnies on hand from my delightful sister in law. Then the match, then barbie in the evening till the early hours, table top football, 3 a side comp and water fights etc, be just like being 10 again :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Apart from that various houses for the other games

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The england games i will be going down the pub to watch them for the atmosphere, other big games i could be tempted to head down a boozer but games that are going to be abit one sided or dull then i will probabily watch them at home if i'm not doing anything, alot will also depend on if sussex are playing at hove that day as will more likely go in to town after the cricket has finished to watch the evening games

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Eng v Trin & Eng v Swe i shall probably watch up Brighton Racecourse as there are evening racing meetings those two nights... The other group game i'll watch at home as i'll do for any further matches if we get through the group.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Trigger said:
Eng v Trin & Eng v Swe i shall probably watch up Brighton Racecourse as there are evening racing meetings those two nights... .

Say hello - I'll be there
:wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Pub for the England Games, maybe one or two others. All the shit games I'll watch at home whist pissing about on my PC!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
In a bar on Talamanca Beach, Ibiza Town!

Cold Spanish Bear and a nice Plate of Paella!:drink:

And when not on Holiday, Little Poland otherwise known as Bognor Regis!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
In the cab of my lorry I expect. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here