Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will you be when the decision is announced.

Seagull Stew

8.40 and already 200 users online.
Obviously everyone's got into work early.........Or late!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
right here, on nsc with the radio on

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i'll be in a training room at work with no internet, i'm relying on people to text me.

i came in early to see what was on here

cdavis

May 14, 2004
like many just sitting here waiting.......!!! My wife has left me in charge of three of my children ( all under 6 years old ).......I,ve left the 2 year old in charge.....not sure where they are at the mo.....but should anyone see them wandering around in Shoreham.........just take them down to the police station.......I,ll pick them up after the announcement.....Well....you,ve got to get your prioities right haven,t you...!!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just to be alittle pompous for a second... posting "Where will you be when the decision is announced." on an internet message board is answering the origional question isn't it? Wether your reading the news in Russia or Red Hill is irrivellent, to read the above question you need to be on this message board, hense answering the above mentioned question. Catch-22 INNIT. :) God bless Joseph Heller.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Biscuit said:
Just to be alittle pompous for a second... posting "Where will you be when the decision is announced." on an internet message board is answering the origional question isn't it? Wether your reading the news in Russia or Red Hill is irrivellent, to read the above question you need to be on this message board, hense answering the above mentioned question. Catch-22 INNIT. :) God bless Joseph Heller.

maybe the question meant 'where will you be', as in location. work, home etc etc

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Biscuit said:
I'm going out to walk the dogs, see you in about 45 mins. Please have some news for me. Obviously I prefer it to be good news but after yesterday's agonies any news would be something.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Biscuit said:

OK Mr Pompous. You might 'Hear' the news on a satellite phone in the middle of the Atlantic. Or whatever. You don't necessarily have to be reading the Message Board at the time of the decision being announced. Read the original question, but if you have a problem understanding English I'll go through it again a little bit more slowly.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
gazwag said:
God i feel naked, no avatar no signature, six web pages open being refreshed all the time

careful, i was doing that about ten minutes ago and the computer crashed. I have had to prioritise. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here