Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where will you be watching the England Euro Final?

Where will you be watching the Euro Final?

• At home with family/friends

Votes: 80 46.2%
  • At someone elses home with friends/family

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • In the pub

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Social Club

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I'm a lucky sod and I'm going to Wem-ber-lee

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • At a fan park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll be listening on the wireless

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I won't be watching or listening

Votes: 60 34.7%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A hugely historic occasion for our national football team on Sunday, where will you be watching the big game??

Dave at the Ship will be doing a strictly ticketed affair and I'll be on my way down later for a light ale at lunchtime to get my ticket and he's promised a special offer if England win and Ellen White smashes Wayne Rooneys all time goalscoring record to boot.

:clap:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not planning to watch. Not seen the England mens team or champions leagues games for a long while so probably won't change and watch the ladies.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
At home with my wife, daughter and granddaughter.
Granddaughter is 9, has just started playing football at school and is this week enthusiastically doing a week long football summer school. She’s very excited! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have watched the last two England games and been very impressed….

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not fussed. Would probably watch the England under 14’s men’s side though if televised. That said glad those who are interested can watch and hope helps raise standard and participation.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not sure yet, wife and daughter will be watching in Michigan and I will either watch it at home or maybe go into town, not sure i like the idea of a fan park to be honest, but a friendly pub might fit the bill, fancy the constant service for this.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
At home with my wife, daughter and granddaughter.
Granddaughter is 9, has just started playing football at school and is this week enthusiastically doing a week long football summer school. She’s very excited! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have watched the last two England games and been very impressed….

9 yo Granddaughter also interested. Went to two of the games at the Amex but she'd rather have seen Brighton mens team play. As mentioned before, I'm restricted to the bedroom TV whilst the women of the house watch Corrie or Eastenders downstairs. With an afternoon KO I get the big tele at last.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wow.

3 of the first 6 posts are disparaging comments. We have a long way to go in addressing the casual sexism in society.

I’ll be in the Buskers with pints and mates and hoping to see us lift a trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And, if you can’t appreciate watching women play football, then you’re just not that into the game. That’s ok. It’s just a measure of how deep your passion for football goes. I guess you’re just a lightweight.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Pub with some friends.

In some ways it is a shame that people aren't watching it in the same numbers as the men's game but in others it's quite nice to enjoy a game without all of the negativity and drunken antics.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve watched every one of their games and didn’t think i would so will be.

Been contacted by a mate whos daughters got into football because of the euros and have secured them a couple of tickets at the Amex for the Leicester game. The tournament has been a success I’d say

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wow.

3 of the first 6 posts are disparaging comments. We have a long way to go in addressing the casual sexism in society.

I’ll be in the Buskers with pints and mates and hoping to see us lift a trophy.

In fairness post #3 and maybe even #5 are typical NSC 'don't care about England' type posts rather than sexist.

I shall be at home. Really looking forward to it.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
In fairness post #3 and maybe even #5 are typical NSC 'don't care about England' type posts rather than sexist.

I shall be at home. Really looking forward to it.

You're being 'kind' to post #5, which clearly states that he'd watch the male under 14 team, but not the women.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I will be watching in Le Terminus, Quillan, France with mates.

Really hoping that France beat Germany tonight as that will add a bit of spice to the atmosphere.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
And, if you can’t appreciate watching women play football, then you’re just not that into the game. That’s ok. It’s just a measure of how deep your passion for football goes. I guess you’re just a lightweight.

I disagree with the above statement. I will not watch it , I have no interest in women’s football. That does not mean that I have less passion for our game than someone else. Who watches every game that is screened on tv anyway. ?
Neither is is it a sexist thing to not want to watch . I am just looking forward to the start of our season away at Man U.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
:facepalm: Congratulations the I watch women’s football T will be in the post XL, L, M or S?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here