Votes: 23 27.7%
  • 24th

Votes: 40 48.2%

• Total voters

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Can only see bottom spot for us.

Crewe are good scrappers at the end of the season.
21 Crewe
22 Shef Wed
23 Millwall
24 Albion

:down: :down: :down: :down:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
bottom................

:nono:

I see Millwall are away to Crewe on the last day of the season, probably to save themselves. I think they'll get the point to stay up and put Weds down (they're away to Derby on the last day).

As for the six-pointers (including the already-mentioned Crewe-Millwall last day game):

Weds have to play away at ourselves and Crewe.
Millwall have us at home and Crewe away.
We have Millwall away and Weds at home.
Crewe have Weds and Millwall at home.

I suspect a defeat at Millwall will mean that the game vs Weds at home (3rd last game) will be the one we will have to win to still have a chance of staying up on the last day. And I'm not confident we'll win it, at all. Weds will probably need to win it to stay ahead of Millwall and out of the relegation zone (Millwall will sneak safety on the last day of the season vs already-relegated Crewe and Weds will be joining ourselves and Crewe in League One next season).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
After yesterday I can't see us getting another point. Unless they get a new outlook, play the U18's team in full, or get a load of loan talent.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we carry on like this - last

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
We could'nt even get a point at Crewe.
That was their first win for 18 games.:nono:

fatbadger said:
I see Millwall are away to Crewe on the last day of the season, probably to save themselves. I think they'll get the point to stay up and put Weds down (they're away to Derby on the last day).

As for the six-pointers (including the already-mentioned Crewe-Millwall last day game):

Weds have to play away at ourselves and Crewe.
Millwall have us at home and Crewe away.
We have Millwall away and Weds at home.
Crewe have Weds and Millwall at home.

I suspect a defeat at Millwall will mean that the game vs Weds at home (3rd last game) will be the one we will have to win to still have a chance of staying up on the last day. And I'm not confident we'll win it, at all. Weds will probably need to win it to stay ahead of Millwall and out of the relegation zone (Millwall will sneak safety on the last day of the season vs already-relegated Crewe and Weds will be joining ourselves and Crewe in League One next season).

basically its all to play for.

may the worst performing sides over the next 7/8 games go down, because they would have deserved it.

lc

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I still think crewe will finish bottom, ok they beat us but they probabily won't win in another 17 odd games again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here