Relegated Barnsley, Peterboro, Palarse
Our top scorer CMS
Our player of the season Bridcutt
Points from Palace 4
The player to breakthrough from reserves/development squad Agdestein

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Do the 5 people that have ticked 1st really honestly believe we will win the league??

ummm Yes.

While this league is very competitive there are no outstanding teams imo.

The 3 relegated teams are not as good as the usual standard of Premiership clubs joining the Premiership. West Ham are very dodgy favourites in my book, while Brum and Blackpool have sold all their decent players and will struggle massively imo.

Cardiff (no Bothroyd or Bellamy), Notts Forest (Earnshaw gone and Maclaren joined) and Reading (Mills gone, Long probably going) are all significantly weaker than last season.

Leicester are obviously looking strong, but they are going to be a virtually totally new 11 and surely it must take them some time to gel?

Hull are fair shouts as good outsiders but apart from that, nothing should scare Brighton.

I would be shocked if Brighton finish outside the top 6 and at 22/1 represent a really good bet to win the Championship.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Brighton 1st
Champions Brighton
Promoted Leicester, Hull
Relegated Peterboro, Coventry, Birmingham
Our top scorer Hoskins
Our player of the season Bridcutt
Points from Palace 6
The player to breakthrough from reserves/development squad Dunk

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
ummm Yes.

The 3 relegated teams are not as good as the usual standard of Premiership clubs joining the Premiership. West Ham are very dodgy favourites in my book, while Brum and Blackpool have sold all their decent players and will struggle massively imo.

Cardiff (no Bothroyd or Bellamy), Notts Forest (Earnshaw gone and Maclaren joined) and Reading (Mills gone, Long probably going) are all significantly weaker than last season.

Leicester are obviously looking strong, but they are going to be a virtually totally new 11 and surely it must take them some time to gel?

Hull are fair shouts as good outsiders but apart from that, nothing should scare Brighton.

I would be shocked if Brighton finish outside the top 6 and at 22/1 represent a really good bet to win the Championship.

Love your optimism Camel, I hope you're right.......

Brighton - 12th
Champs - Leicester
Relegated - Barnsley/Peterboro/Coventry
BHA top scorer - Hoskins
BHA player of yr - KLL
Points from CPFC - 4
Player to breakthru - maybe Dunk if allowed enough game time

God I can't wait til tomorrow, I'm more excited than my 9yr old son!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
ummm Yes.

I know I've plumped for Leicester but I think Ipswich represent great value at 20/1..........

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
i have said sense i joined here 8th for me, but i think we have a chance of pushing for Playoffs, we have a very good squad have improved alot, big test for gus this year.

Champs will be West Ham at a canter i think, esp if they do some how manage to keep Green, Parker and Cole

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I know I've plumped for Leicester but I think Ipswich represent great value at 20/1..........

I think Jewell is a really good manager, but buying Chopra to replace Wickham?

Chopra is finished imo.

The fact Cardiff let him go despite losing Bothroyd and Bellamy is all the evidence you need.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Come on then, where do you think we will finish this season? Just to add a bit more weight to the thread, who will be:

Champions - Leicester
Relegated - Palace, Southampton, West Ham. :laugh:
Our top scorer - CMS
Our player of the season - Lua Lua
Points from Palace - 4 pts, +3 Goal Diff.
The loudest stand :wink: - West.
The player to breakthrough from reserves/development squad - Cook

Despite being in the West, I do think the North will sing more than us, but when the West does sing it will be the LOUDEST.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
ummm Yes.

I'd love it if you're right!

The only thing I'd really disagree on is the suggestion that McClaren is a bad manager for Forest. I know he was terrible for England but before that he was a very solid top division manager (look what happened to Boro when he left) and after England he did a great job at Twente.

Didn't go so well at Wolfsburg, obviously, but I think the guy is a fantastic manager for a Championship club.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
12th-17th
Champions Leicester
Relegated Donny (sadly) , Posh , Barnsley
Our top scorer Barnes (18)
Our player of the season Lualua
Points from Palace 2 - one game we should've won , one we definitely are glad we've taken a point
The loudest stand North
The player to breakthrough from reserves/development squad Toby

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Albion: 11th

Champions : Derby
Relegated : Nigels, Posh, Doncaster
Our top scorer : CMS
Our player of the season : LuaLua
Points from Palace : 4
The loudest stand : South
The player to breakthrough from reserves/development squad : Forster-Caskey

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
After watching the way we played Spurs off the park for much of the game last week - 4th .

Think people will be surprised as to how poorly West Ham will do...My tip for the top is an outsider in Middlesbrough

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
Brighton- 9th
Champions- Leicster
Relegated- 24th Peterborough, 23rd Coventry, 22nd Palace
Our top scorer- Will Hoskins
Our player of the season - Bridcutt (closely followed by Kazenga lua lua and Greer)
Points from Palace - 6
Loudest stand - West but the North will sing more often
The player to break through from reserves/development- Foster-Caskey or Dunk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here