Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will DTG Uncle Spielberg (GG) and...........

D

Deleted User X18H

....who was the other one..............oh someone called Rougvie go next? No disrespect but The Brighton Fans clique is oh so boring................Your suggestions as to where the defectors have defected to...........GG probably ICANTREADTHEFORM.COM

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nothing wrong with Brightonfans, just because its an abuse free zone.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
No disrespect chaps /ladies but does everybody really care that much .. the board will have lots of people come and go , some being regular posters some not .. Thats the whole point of it isnt it ?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think the people that do all this flouncing rubbish are way too full of self importance. Like its some major loss to this forum because a load of users who have way too high post counts decide they want to publicy announce their departure like it really matters to anybody.

Get a grip, this is a messageboard not real life.

D

Deleted User X18H

Albion Dan said:
I think the people that do all this flouncing rubbish are way too full of self importance. Like its some major loss to this forum because a load of users who have way too high post counts decide they want to publicy announce their departure like it really matters to anybody.

Never ever ever a truer word.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If people are not thick skinned then your in trouble on this chat site. Every-body gangs together in a sheep effect and begin little digs and are very defensive most of the time

..me personally I couldnt give a shi* what people think of me or my views..thats the whole point voice your views if that is a difference of opinion,then so be it!

otherwise it would be very very dull on here.

So summing up who cares who's left!

Less sheep in the pen!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I left for almost a year and no one even noticed :(

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As the UBERBULLY (obviously) I'd feel much worse about two of my very good NSC friends doing the ol' flouncerooo if, between them they hadn't done it so often already.

I MISS those two sad old horseloving FOOLS. :cry: :cry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
byf said:
If people are not thick skinned then your in trouble on this chat site. Every-body gangs together in a sheep effect and begin little digs and are very defensive most of the time

I actually think that is a misconception. There are a few small groups of a cliquesque nature, which tend to be some of the old timers, some of the kids, and just those that are totally immature, but I think they are very much in the minority. Just the sheer volume of their posting can make it feel that its more people than it really is.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Man of Harveys said:
As the UBERBULLY (obviously) I'd feel much worse about two of my very good NSC friends doing the ol' flouncerooo if, between them they hadn't done it so often already.

I MISS those two sad old horseloving FOOLS. :cry: :cry:

There'll be at least 4 threads a day less of

"clear your pm box"

:clap: :clap:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Albion Dan said:

Consider the nail to have been firmly stuck on the head.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rouggers will no doubt turn up on NSP as he has done from time to time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here