Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will Curbishley end up?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tottenham is my bet. Must be close to the time to sack that loser Jol surely ;)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have been thinking about where Curbs might end up for some time but am struggling to come up with any alternatives, pains me to say but I can see him being offered the Leeds job as they are a fairly large club on the face of it. We have already seen a few managerial departures, unlikely to get many at the bigger end of the market, have a feeling that he might be the right man for the Baggies.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I'd love to see him here with Mandaric in the chair, and every week a sell out at Falmer, but it ain't gonna happen.

Curbs will take the Leeds job this week.You heard it here first.;)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Bates said Curbs wouldn't take the type of contract he was offering (basic wage, bonuses on success) and wanted a higher basic wage, no bonuses.

In Bates' world that probably means he'll be here in two weeks.

I hope not though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Starry, there are far worse managers that you could end up with, Curbs achieved a fair bit with Charlton, under his managership they punched well above their weight for a long time. Who would you rather have? (OK, maybe Ranieri)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Charlton!

He want's a new challenge!

Give Dowie the job for a few months and you certainly have a challenge!

:jester:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I would prefer Ranieri over Curbishley, but I'd like to see Carver given the chance, at least a fair few games to see if he is any cop and if so him staying with Lucas and Gary Mac on the coaching team doesn't sound too bad to me. Or Newell.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i heard that he only wanted to work in the priemership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here