Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will be the next suggested site for the stadium?

Where will be the next suggested site for the stadium?

• Brighton Station (not the car park, Brighton Station)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Royal Pavillion

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Palace Pier

• Churchill Square

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • The Lanes

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Sea Life Centre

• Brighton Marina

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We really were remiss, weren't we?

We should have gone for something really outrageous like the Dyke or demolishing the Pavilion first and then accepted Falmer as a 'consolation' prize.

It works for the Chancellor just before Budget time...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Southampton. I wouldn't have to pay so much travelling to home games every other week.

In 2 and half years we would need to move it again though. I'll let you know where I end up.

Probably Saltdean.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Turkey said:
Southampton. I wouldn't have to pay so much travelling to home games every other week.

In 2 and half years we would need to move it again though. I'll let you know where I end up.

Probably Saltdean.
If you join us in Saltdean you will be made most welcome:wave:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pedantic: It used by called Shoreham Cement Works. Now it is Beeding Hole on the Ground.

Nobody has suggested Sompting Treacle Mines ???

Last edited:

You're all ignoring the perfect location for a new stadium in Brighton. It's the city's most famous entertainment site that has a proven record of bringing leisure pleasure to countless thousands of football supporters......

Katie Price's tits.

No need for planning inquiries, government Planning Policy Guidance doesn't cover Areas of Outstanding Unnatural Beauty. We just need to boot out an Australian squatter and it's GAME ON..........

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
build it anywhere you like, so long as it's Not In My Back Yard!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Once again I would like to propose my very own Saltdean Park...

Forming a huge natural bowl shaped amphitheatre, it will hold at least 275,000 spectators, but the green keepers house, childrens playground , and bowling facilities may have to be moved first....Rottingdean are rumoured to be waiting to get Saltdean's star players in 'on a Bosman' .

The Saltdean Tavern has agreed to lay on extra mild and pork scratchings before the game and away supporters have been promised use of the Wacky Warehouse if accompanied by an adult.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Falmerdean

Dean is a hollow in the downs. By the time the chalk is scooped out.

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think we should demolish Asda at Hollingbury and build it there. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Spicy said:
I think we should demolish Asda at Hollingbury and build it there. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
i don't mind - go for it

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Sonic said:
How about on NASA's International Space Station? Plenty of room for parking too!

iss_top.jpg

Are you sure that it not our new home strip for next season?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Smart Mart said:
Once again I would like to propose my very own Saltdean Park...

Forming a huge natural bowl shaped amphitheatre, it will hold at least 275,000 spectators, but the green keepers house, childrens playground , and bowling facilities may have to be moved first....Rottingdean are rumoured to be waiting to get Saltdean's star players in 'on a Bosman' .

The Saltdean Tavern has agreed to lay on extra mild and pork scratchings before the game and away supporters have been promised use of the Wacky Warehouse if accompanied by an adult.
I hope they do build it there.From my abode on Saltdean Heights I've got a great view of the park,and I wouldn't have to fork out for a season ticket:clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here