Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will Bas go?!

Judging by the blue and red rinse and the monstrous ego, he's off to Barcelona

THAT was the colour combo I was struggling to remember-thanks! Step aside what'shisname, move on whoeveryouare, Savage is on his way...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wherever he goes, I wish him success. He has generally been a popular player and provided some entertainment during his stay, not to mention some important goals scored.
I am sorry that Dick Knight has seen fit to sully his name and reputation with the fans.
I don,t recall Dick Knight being so bitter when Coppell and Adams left the Albion (I thought they were both far bigger losses to the Albion) .......and I seem to remember him thanking them for their services to the Albion and wishing them luck. Then again, I recall he received compensation for those depatures.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't care. I just want him out of the club he no longer wants to play for.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I don,t recall Dick Knight being so bitter when Coppell and Adams left the Albion (I thought they were both far bigger losses to the Albion) .......and I seem to remember him thanking them for their services to the Albion and wishing them luck. Then again, I recall he received compensation for those depatures.

nail on the head at the end there - he was happy to get the money for them!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
If he goes to a club higher in the football ladder than us i will eat my hat.

I fancy he's off to Peterboro, Crewe or Bristol Rovers though.

Still bewildered by his blue and red hair, surely it wasn't a bitter last word to Dick Knight in an attempt to get him boiling.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Next weeks lottery numbers are...

6, 18, 31, 37, 42, 48

A real shame things have not worked out for him. I normally find it hard to appreciate a player after they DARED to leave the club, but I can't help liking the guy.

Sadly, I think the attention he got, perhaps, gave him an over-inflated ideal of self worth. I blame Soccer AM and The Large One. :angry::jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here