Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where Will Adam Virgo START - Hartlepool Away

At number 1 was Adam Virgo, At number 2 was Adam Virgo....

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I would have him centre back or not starting. However my views on Virgo aren't quite as biased as the man in charge. Shame.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
whing better not be second choice to Virgo...whing is 10 times better...

Adams you are getting rediculous...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
play him upfront grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

If he starts upfront brighton will win , if he doesn't the best they can hope for is a point.

get him up top with muzza.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Also lol @ the 7 people who put GK :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He must have known the writing was possibly on the wall when the manager that got shot of him from Coventry re-appeared as his manager at Brighton.

It was Dowie that got rid of Whing. Whing played most of his football under Adams, I think. Adams did loan him out to Brighton though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think Kuipers will damage his thigh muscle in the warm-up, and with Sullivan not around, we put Virgo in goal.

He does alright and keeps his place even when Kuipers is fit again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Kuipers will damage his thigh muscle in the warm-up, and with Sullivan not around, we put Virgo in goal.

He does alright and keeps his place even when Kuipers is fit again.

Not actually 'does alright'. He actually has a really poor game in the eyes of all the travelling Albion fans, who are surprised to read Adams' comments about his 'excellent, solid performance' in Monday's Argus.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not actually 'does alright'. He actually has a really poor game in the eyes of all the travelling Albion fans, who are surprised to read Adams' comments about his 'excellent, solid performance' in Monday's Argus.

And it will be ANOTHER example of the midgets so called "keep the shirt" policy.

He HAS to play Virgo somewhere so maybe Kuipers time is up. Sorry Badger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here