Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when we were crap?

OK ... where were you when we were crap?

• Shrewsbury

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • At home

Votes: 67 84.8%

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i was there - one of only 3 on this poll:clap:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
when we where really crap I was on the East Terrace enjoying the cheap entertainment, now I just find it incredibly boring and tedious so I stay at home because its not worth the hassle.

give me a good away cup tie on the other hand and I'll be out with all the fairweather fans :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When we were crap? I was at the Goldstone and Gillingham.

Then we really were CRAP :(

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Behind the goal getting more and more agitated.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Let's be honest, we've seen a lot worse than that.

Where was I when we were crap? I was stood behind the goal at Pissfield watching in horror as we failed to score past Carl Shutt in the 0-0 draw with Doncaster, who were unbelievably bad.

Barely missed a home game at Pissfield, and I think i saw a level of football on a regular basis that I never believed existed in the professional game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gritt23 said:
Let's be honest, we've seen a lot worse than that.

Where was I when we were crap? I was stood behind the goal at Pissfield watching in horror as we failed to score past Carl Shutt in the 0-0 draw with Doncaster, who were unbelievably bad.

Barely missed a home game at Pissfield, and I think i saw a level of football on a regular basis that I never believed existed in the professional game.

What he said. Oh thats right I did :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
I was at Elland Road! :clap2:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Gritt23 said:

Classic game that, topped only by the 4 nil home defeat by Darlington. Saw every game we ever played at the Priestfield. In the year we came second bottom to Doncaster I saw every game home and away, including Walsall in the LDV.

In the last couple of years I've completly lost interest, what with Withdean, ticket prices and the never ending story of Falmer. The shit football on offer really didn't bother me as we were not far of returning to Brighton and were being promised we'd be in Falmer a couple of years after that. Now I can't be bothered and I'm sure I'm far from alone. When/if we get a new stadium I think everyone will realise just how many have done the same.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I was at Shrewsbury for an LDV Vans game a few years back when we were really crap and Shrewsbury were favourites (we lost). We've come a long long way together

errrrr our record in the league cup is soooooooooooooooooo impressive that it had me positiveley wetting myself with anticipation....

so i couldn't be arsed to suffer another humiliation.

anyone remember Aldershot away in 84?

only BHA could be 2-1 in stoppage time and end up losing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here