Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when...Storer scored.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
East Terrace,top centre,only ever been there twice.First time was when we beat Rotherham 3-1 maybe a Fred Binney hatrick?:bowdown: :albion:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
North Stand (on the West side), about a quarter way up

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
West stand, back row in line with the halfway line. Only the second time I ever sat in the west stand, i would rather have been in the North stand going mental but at least it was a free ticket! What a day of mixed emotions. I still remember walking away from the ground hearing the P A playing "the Carnival is over" and looking round to see the Goldstone for the last time. I've never been back since and don't ever want too.

Stumpy Tim

North Stand, right behind the goal at the back... got there early so had my usual spot. Unbelievable game - had it all (apart from quality of course). Fights, sending offs, packed crowd, dramatic winner. And glory

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The south side of the west stand, right up the back going mental.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
brightonbc said:
in the east stand going f***ing mental

As was I. Only ticket I could get. I am also totally unashamed to say that at the end of the game and after the mass pitch invasion, I went up into the North stand, sat down on my own, and bawled my eyes out.

Jul 5, 2003
Getting soaked on the North West Terrace! Really p'd off as had been a North Stand regular for about 20 years (missed about 4 games in that time). Too late applying for North Stand tickets as I was away on the day they announced the arrangements and didn't know when they were going on sale. Still, probably got a better view of the goal so at least some good came from it. What was really annoying though was the restriction of tickets for the north stand. Only allowed about 2500 tickets when it could hold almost double that at a squeeze.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
the south side of the West stand on a guestie from Stuart Tuck. I was sitting next to Stuart's brother Cris who was wearing his lucky gloves which he had worn to every home game in that long unbeaten run.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
In the North Stand. Behind the goal slightly to the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here