Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were Phalarse this time last year?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
sully said:
There's also the little matter of them appointing a new manager who is actually very good.

A there was also the small matter of Cardiff getting Julian Gray fit for Palace and Jordan then allowing the lad to play for Dowie's team after saying that he would never play for them again.

Gray is a superb player by Championship standards and he did wonders for Palace during the second half of last season.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
We were on the up from this week on this time last year. Starting with spanking Watford 5.0 at Vicarage Road. The big difference between Palace and Albion is that we have a class manager who can rally his troops and have talent on the field. None of which seem to apply to Brighton. You will undoubtably be in the bottom 6 come May. No other team will achieve what we did for a long long time. :clap2:

Last edited:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
We were on the up from this week on this time last year. Starting with spanking Watford 5.0 at Vicarage Road. The big difference between Palace and Albion is that we have a class manager who can rally his troops and have talent on the field. None of which seem to apply to Brighton. You will undoubtably be in the bottom 6 come May. No other team will achieve what we did for a long long time. :clap2:
Erm it was actually 5-1 mate, wernt you there? ;)

But your right CB, The difference between us and Brighton is that we had a good team and a brilliant manager, something you dont have.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done croydonbloke for saying yes to falmer

eagles1 fcuk off with your 446 posts

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Re: Re: Where were Phalarse this time last year?

3gulls said:
Yes, all that would be required would be Leon to hit form, or us to get lucky with a young striker. Afterall, they are just a one man team, without Johnson they would have been playing us this year!

....and without Johnson (as they will soon be) they will be playing us next year!

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: Where were Phalarse this time last year?

Kent Seagull said:
....and without Johnson (as they will soon be) they will be playing us next year!
Thats not possible, we cant be playing in League 1 next season.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eagles #1 said:
Erm it was actually 5-1 mate, wernt you there? ;)

But your right CB, The difference between us and Brighton is that we had a good team and a brilliant manager, something you dont have.
I stand corrected. I had 5.0 in memory CAN`T THINK WHY!!. Helguson Penalty if i`m correct. No i wasn`t there as i rarely go to away games these days. Say yes to falmer you miserable git.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here