Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were Phalarse this time last year?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I seem to remember they were doing shit then won loads and skanked into the play-offs in the final game. Just wondering if such a feat could be done again seeing as we are only 12 pionts off the Zone so taking into account other teams then I reckon 8 straight wins should get us there or there abouts* :jester:

*ignore all that just answer the first question!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
CrabtreeBHA said:
I seem to remember they were doing shit then won loads and skanked into the play-offs in the final game. Just wondering if such a feat could be done again seeing as we are only 12 pionts off the Zone so taking into account other teams then I reckon 8 straight wins should get us there or there abouts* :jester:

*ignore all that just answer the first question!

Yes, all that would be required would be Leon to hit form, or us to get lucky with a young striker. Afterall, they are just a one man team, without Johnson they would have been playing us this year!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
They were 18th in the league and had just lost a third round FA Cup tie at Spurs.

Sound familar?

sweet mother of all that is pure and gold in this earth.........WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP :jester:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Should I be booking a hotel in Cardiff for play-off weekend? :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Albion have actually got a point more than Palace had at this time last year. I can spot a flaw in your grand play-offs plan though. Palace had a talented team who had been under-performing. You've got a rather less talented team who have been over-performing.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Albion have actually got a point more than Palace had at this time last year. I can spot a flaw in your grand play-offs plan though. Palace had a talented team who had been under-performing. You've got a rather less talented team who have been over-performing.

you just have a talentless team or are not performing at all

FACT

:jester:

Robbo

:(

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
CrabtreeBHA said:
you just have a talentless team or are not performing at all.

It hasn't been the greatest of seasons so far, but at least we can score a few goals now and then. We've recorded 3-2, 3-1, 3-0 and 4-1 league victories this season. And the last time Albion managed more than two goals in a game? Last March if I'm not very much mistaken......

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It hasn't been the greatest of seasons so far, but at least we can score a few goals now and then. We've recorded 3-2, 3-1, 3-0 and 4-1 league victories this season. And the last time Albion managed more than two goals in a game? Last March if I'm not very much mistaken......

sooner not win by the above margins and be in our position rather than yours.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

Laugh all you want, but we are still above your talentless bunch of sheepshaggers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Marathon not a sprint, blah blah blah.

either way you're still going down, blah blah blah. :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

There's also the little matter of them appointing a new manager who is actually very good.

I'm not saying we don't have a good manager, just that it was the change that kicked them up the arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here