Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was Vicente?

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
This has probably already been asked today but I haven't seen it, but where is Vicente today? Also he travelled to Wrexham but didnt make the squad. Has he got injured again not playing?

D

Deleted member 18477

if im totally honest... i couldnt give a shit. i'm sick of wondering if he's going to be fit enough to play. the thought of him picking up 15-20k a week makes me sick!

not vicente's fault obviously but the whole situation is one that now i wish we didn't get into.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He will play vs Newcastle!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Met him after the wrexham game and even managed to get a pic with him. Look quite pee'd off to be fair so maybe he pulled up in training? or just the fact he got dragged to north wales for nothing

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He was having a beer with Lord Lucan in Worthing last night.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've said it before, the guy we have seen for the last two weeks jogging up and down the touchline in a bobble hat is not Vicente. Just a lookalike with a deep tan, he probably works at Donatello's, and his shift starts at 6pm on a Saturday. That would explain why he does not go to away games.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've said it before, the guy we have seen for the last two weeks jogging up and down the touchline in a bobble hat is not Vicente. Just a lookalike with a deep tan, he probably works at Donatello's, and his shift starts at 6pm on a Saturday. That would explain why he does not go to away games.

We're buggered for N'Castle then ... maybe someone on a later shift?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here