Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to watch the footy?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Its an early kick off this afternoon and I fancy an early finish to catch the England game and enjoy a few beers. But where to watch it? Don't fancy being in a rammed pub and having to stand, I feel like watching the game in a fairly chilled atmosphere, any suggestions?

I used to watch a lot of games in the font but I find that serves as the chav overspill when the Walkabout gets too full. King & Queen is my fave footy pub but you have to get there the day before to get a half decent seat or view.

Which are your favourite football pubs in town?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cricks in Southwick where no doubt the Legend that is Easy 10 will be throwing pints at the screen and telling the bar staff one of his amazing tales :)

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Chez Jello for me and a few friends, assuming I can get back from work in time. M23 is always a nightmare when England are playing.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm meeting a few friends in Shoreditch, can't wait. I love
early kick offs as it means I can normally remember the game

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
Cricks in Southwick where no doubt the Legend that is Easy 10 will be throwing pints at the screen and telling the bar staff one of his amazing tales :)
Oi, I only hurled my pint at the screen during the France game in the Euro's after they got that pen. Can't see that set of cirsumstances being repeated tonight, I don't make a habit of it !

I still have an unsightly mark on my wallpaper at home though, where I kicked the wall when Phil Neville conceded that penalty against Romania in Euro 2000.

I'm a bit of a prick after a few drinks sometimes (ok ok, lets see who's first to come back and say "you're a bit of a prick anyway Easy"). Form an orderly queue.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
once a pint thrower at the screen, always a pint thrower at the screen :p

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'll be in one of the crap pubs in Uckfield.

D

Deleted User X18H

n1 gull said:
I'm meeting a few friends in Shoreditch, can't wait. I love
early kick offs as it means I can normally remember the game
Browns !!!!!!!!!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Hove Born and Bred you should be ashamed of yourself!

I have actually watched footy in Browns before, inbetween the dancers they dropped the big screen showing Champions League, I was honestly disappointed when the dancers came back on stage.

Tonight will be a slightly more sober affair.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
where is the place in Picadilly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here