Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to stay in Sunderland

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Fatboy, just been looking at places in newcastle and they are already very busy. Also a lot of the places only book for a minimum of 2 nights. :(

We will find something mate don't worry about that. Even if we have to stay in Sunderland and get the metro up to geordie land

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'd recommend Whitley Bay - fantastic place to stay and good night life

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
bha.fatboy said:
We will find something mate don't worry about that. Even if we have to stay in Sunderland and get the metro up to geordie land

So are we going to be staying in newcastle or sunderland?
and what are we going to do about the bags?
???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Newcastle if possible but was keeping the options open. do you know what the time is that we get to newcastle and how long after is the metro to Sunderland?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
bha.fatboy said:
Newcastle if possible but was keeping the options open. do you know what the time is that we get to newcastle and how long after is the metro to Sunderland?

hey,

getting in to newcastle at 13.28 and metro to sunderland takes 20 mins.
me thinks sticking bags in locker is best option!!! or we could stash them in my parents car depending on where they are parking? always an option?
???

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
hey,

getting in to newcastle at 13.28 and metro to sunderland takes 20 mins.
me thinks sticking bags in locker is best option!!! or we could stash them in my parents car depending on where they are parking? always an option?
???

Either one will be fine by me. I do not care what we do with them. I am just looking forward to the weekend :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: ;) ;) ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here