Where to stay in Sunderland

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I thought you said Jumbo not Party:lolol:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Went last year for Reading vs Sunderland and stayed in Formula 1 hotel in Newcastle. 3 of us in one room, 3 beds, total cost = £20! :clap2:

£6.66 each!!

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
getting back to the accomodation subject...what about putting bags into lockers at Newcastle station? and checking in after the game?

re: party sausage...one hell of a party! ;)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
getting back to the accomodation subject...what about putting bags into lockers at Newcastle station? and checking in after the game?

re: party sausage...one hell of a party! ;)

cos we are going to Sunderland station :dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
EXACTLY!!!!!:dunce: :jester:

How was I supposed to know that :p you booked the tickets.

has anyone got links to the bargain accomodation already mentioned?

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
Uncle Buck said:
If you head for somewhere like the Travelodge, you can often get 4 people in one room. A double bed, sofa thing and a pull out bed thing. Works as long as a) people do not snore or b) nobody gets evil wind.

sounds good to me...am having the double bed!!!
:wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
sounds good to me...am having the double bed!!!
:wave:

which one of us is going to share it with you first :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
just found a place called Brighton hotel in Newcastle. would be fairly apt to stay there.

:wave: DBS

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
bha.fatboy said:
just found a place called Brighton hotel in Newcastle. would be fairly apt to stay there.

:wave: DBS

he's gone again! d'oh!

how much is the said Brighton Hotel in Newcastle? would they let 3 men and a lady stay in one room? ;)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I'm going Fatboy. See you up there. Have been recommended a place on the seafront in Roker, but reckon it'll be a bit dead there. Although apparently the bar has a random 'cheap drinks' raffle. Press a button, and you get a random 'full price' / 'two-for-price-of-one' or '70p' deal. Mental!

Newcastle sounds livelier. :D

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
he's gone again! d'oh!

how much is the said Brighton Hotel in Newcastle? would they let 3 men and a lady stay in one room? ;)

don't know about the 4 in a bed session but if we kept quiet they would never know :angel: will have a look but think it is about £30 each

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
I'm going Fatboy. See you up there. Have been recommended a place on the seafront in Roker, but reckon it'll be a bit dead there. Although apparently the bar has a random 'cheap drinks' raffle. Press a button, and you get a random 'full price' / 'two-for-price-of-one' or '70p' deal. Mental!

Newcastle sounds livelier. :D

should be a good trip mate. will let you know if we find anywhere in Newcastle. Probably going to the tuxedo princess club as it is cheesy and full of lovely young fillies and has a revolving dancefloor :clap2:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:wave: bha.fatboy

How are you??

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:wave: virgirlo

How are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here