Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where the hell is my pizza?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I like cake, bake me one too DD!!! Lemon sponge please!

Seems that pizza and curry are favourites for a Saturday night then!

Oct 25, 2003
Jonathon Livingstone said:
Anyone ever ordered a curry from Spice Nutriment in Queens Road?

They often say it will be delivered in 1 hour 45 minutes. It subsequently turns up after just 30 minutes and when asked why it is so much earlier than they had anticipated, they just say that the distance wasn't as great as they had thought!! Just how far away do they think we live?:p

Great curry BTW:D

i went for the bengal cuisine in westdene

upon phoning up an hour after ordering, we were told "he should be like at your door now innit, he left like 15 minutes ago"

it turned up half an hour later

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I ordered a pizza approximately six and a half years ago from Pizza Hut home delivery, they are supposed to give you your money back when its late. I'm still waiting............:( !!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Normal Rob said:
pizzas are a fuckin rip off. can't believe the amount they charge. Tasty yes - value no.

If you get them delivered yes but not if you collect. The Dominoes near me does any pizza any size for £7.99.
They've got a special edition football one with meatballs on it. Gotta try that bad-boy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I get mine delivered from Harleys Pizza (Tel: 552828). It's just round the corner, about two point five minutes walk from my Luxury Apartment For Stylish City Living. Can see the shop from me lounge window. Always tip the bloke handsomely. Such a valued customer I once got a lift home from the bottom of Preston Drove in the home delivery van :lol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
You should always take advantage of the early week offer from Domino's Any Pizza any size and garlic bread 9.99. You have to get the largest most expensive on principle alone.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
You should always take advantage of the early week offer from Domino's Any Pizza any size and garlic bread 9.99. You have to get the largest most expensive on principle alone.

Sounds a darn sight more appealing than the recent Subway offer to 'Toss The Manager For 2.50' :ohmy:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here