Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where on your going on Holiday this year ?.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I took advice from here about holiday to Berlin a couple of months back. Unfortunately, i was in hospital with no brain. Ballbags. This year, i intend top become part-human again. Or a long-term slayer somewhere when i can run again and carry most of a sword.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Getting married in Cyprus late May and then off to Mauritius for the honeymoon.

Strangely enough when we worked out the total cost of it all over Christmas we both confessed we're not that bothered about the wedding bit (want to get married but now realise a trip to Gretna Green would have done the trick at 5% of the cost) and are just looking forward to the honeymoon!

I thought this thread would cheer me up but it reminded me that I dropped a golden clanger...we're in Mauritius for the first two England games in the World Cup.

It's not all bad though, just the other day I got home with a tourist guide book for Mauritius and handed it to the Mrs to be and she was well chuffed that I was taking such an interest until she saw that I had highlighted the following text under the overview of our resort 'Satellite television is available in a number of hotels/bars'!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
France, France, New Forest, France and undecided

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
BHA links said:
Cuba for 2 weeks on the 25th Jan!!

:clap2:
Not the brightest post if you expect to see your TV, Stereo etc, when you return.:lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Beach Hut said:
France, France, New Forest, France and undecided
You like France then?:lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Off to Ireland tomorrow for a long weekend break and a family christening. For summer, hoping to return to Alvor in Portugal for a couple fo weeks.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
10 days in Vendee, France in June and probably 5 days or so in Athens in September.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Squiggsy said:
South of France (hold on - not so glam - Mum's 'fixed mobile home' at Campsite nr. Perpignan)

Hey my mum has one of those too near Perpignan - she's at Argeles sur Mer - anywhere near your mum?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
J2 BHA said:
Getting married in Cyprus late May and then off to Mauritius for the honeymoon.

!

Couple I know did the Mauritius bit but got married there and just had a blessing when they got home to keep the folks happy reckon they had a great time and saved a fortune.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
6th March - Velavaru, Maldives for 2 weeks

December - Mauritius for 2 weeks (business class on Air Mauritius)

May go to Egypt for a week or 2 in August too.

Hard life, but someone has to do it.

J2 BHA, where in Mauritius are you going? We're staying at the Shandrani.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
If I get the tickets then various games in Germany in the summer.

Depending on money might try and get trips to Formentera and Croatia in, as well. :cool:

Dandyman

In London village.
KinkyHitler said:
I need some time off.

You can have some time off when your client satisfaction ratings are bit more respectable.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't know yet.

I have a couple of weeks booked off at the end of August for a nephew's wedding in Dublin.

I usually go away in June but the Word Cup is on and our client has booked a Disaster Recovery slalp bang in the middle of June so all leave has been cancelled! :angry: I will have to work on that one!

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Everest said:
6th March - Velavaru, Maldives for 2 weeks

December - Mauritius for 2 weeks (business class on Air Mauritius)

May go to Egypt for a week or 2 in August too.

Hard life, but someone has to do it.

J2 BHA, where in Mauritius are you going? We're staying at the Shandrani.

Strangely enough, Everest, that's where we're staying - i'll let you know what it's like when I've been (if I remember!). You been to Mauritius before? Not been myself but it looks fookin lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here