Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is your Albion mojo as the season draws to an end

Where is your Albion mojo?

• Total voters

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I’ve always liked The Swans, all the way back to John Toshack, Cally, Boersma in 1978. Often a fly in the ointment of overrated Cardiff. Much later playing beautiful football under Brendan Rodgers.

Liverpool cast offs weren't they,that's how good Liverpool were back then

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm very horny.

I've enjoyed (football wise) living in Graham Potter's Football Manager save since late 2017 and see very little reason why it wouldnt continue in the same spectacularly exciting way.

I've heard the top 10 ambition but I dont think that's the one Bloom & Potter are talking about when they are having a post-win whisky at the office. Its a unique manager in a unique club and I think they can achieve unique things - a bit of a Wengerian level revolution that could change the general profile of managers and how you run football clubs.

One step at a time though...

You really think Potter has higher ambitions with us than that? Exciting..

Well on this topic my Albion mojo is super high, I think we have an exceptionally talented manager, the best owner in the league and some very exciting young players coming through.

AND we can play terrific football as well. Mojo 9 out of 10.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You really think Potter has higher ambitions with us than that? Exciting..

Well on this topic my Albion mojo is super high, I think we have an exceptionally talented manager, the best owner in the league and some very exciting young players coming through.

AND we can play terrific football as well. Mojo 9 out of 10.

Not to mention PB, very good at his job and during lockdown the only CEO who came on the radio eloquently and candidly explaining what exactly was going on.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
8 after yesterday - we were great.

Stupid errors, but gave the current World, European and PL Champions a damn good game.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was 6, dropped to 5 before lock down, up to 7 . . . It appears to have worked well for us and given Potter time to gel with players and get his message accross . . . We really do need to nail 40 points to set the transformation and progress in stone. I'll be 7+ looking forward then.

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Plenty of reasons to be cheerful - Lamptey, Ben White, Alzate, Trossard, Connolly, Bissouma and others on the field, the way the club has conducted itself off it. Bournemouth going down would add to the good vibes.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm a six, delighted we are staying up however subject to a proactive summer window we'll be in another relegation battle.

Talk of top ten is only subject to selling a few and replacing with better players but they come at a cost unless we can find two of three Lamptey's.

I can see improvement under GP but we are still struggling to get wins.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Same place it was this time last year.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I watch most of their games but pretty much without any emotions. I still like some of the players I got to "know" last year though and I still think they are a cute club from Wales.

I read all of your posts in the voice of Lars Sivertsen (yes, yes, I know he’s Norwegian!) and this one works particularly well :lol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Really high. Voted 9. I didn't want the season to restart, but I have been really impressed with the way we have approached it.

My sentiments entirely, except I only gave an 8. But give GP more time/a proper pre-season, and who knows?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not to mention PB, very good at his job and during lockdown the only CEO who came on the radio eloquently and candidly explaining what exactly was going on.

I don’t know who it was (possibly the Mirror sports correspondent) but someone was on the radio earlier eulogising about how we as a club have handled the whole thing - best communication, press conferences, community stuff, candid re opposition to neutral venues and then the players coming back firing on all cylinders. He was hugely complimentary.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eight and a half?

It’s pretty much as good as them both losing really. Means Villa have to win 3 and draw 1
- Muff have to win 3 - oh and we have to lose all 4... SAFE SAFE SAFE :)

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I feel relieved that we will almost certainly stay up. I think that we will only get better under Potter, but any improvement will be limited unless we can strengthen central midfield and find a(nother) goalscorer.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
8. I’ve been 8 or above for 62 seasons now. I would have been higher this season except I can’t say I like covid 19 football with its empty grounds and multiple substitutes.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
8/10

Swung massively by the Arsenal win, the rise (ha) of Lamptey and some great goals.

Performance against Leicester was dogged, Man Utd was poor and Norwich was pretty dire (but welcome all the same). Liverpool was frustrating.

Really want something out of the Newcaslte and Southamption games though.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
9. Nearly an eight but started typing. Very little not to like.

Recruitment team making real progress, formation(s), tactics, fun on the pitch, happiness, teamwork, skill, creativity, integration of new players, improvement of every player. Young group getting better, loads of talent coming through. No egos. Amazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here