Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the most RANDOM place you have worn your Albion Shirt??

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
There's nothing sadder than seeing a middle aged man in a football shirt- especially when its a lower league team like us......

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I'd say its sadder seeing a 40 year old bloke from Brighton wearing a Liverpool shirt.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
I took my Palookaville shirt on honeymoon to Maritius and Dubai with me. Went down like a cup of sick! Was also gutted as while i was ther i went to see Martitius v Cameroon in 2010 world cup qualifier and forgot to wear it!

Jubilo Iwata versus Jef United, March 2007.

n578246785_158674_1628.jpg

They hadn't heard of BHA (outrageous), but at least I didn't get the 'Maradona' shouts like in Egypt. :dunce:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. I got some 'funny' looks.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I wore mine to Vancouver White caps vs Seattle sounders a few years back, vancouver also wear the blue and white stripes:bowdown:

Very wierd game, was a normal league game but went to extra time, also about three sendings off including the manager

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
in California, at Schalke 04 a few years ago (where it got quite a lot of interest), and I used to wear one years ago drumming in a band round the country.

It was NOBO in those days so I was asking for trouble, got plenty of "tesco's" chanting...

(sad 40+ who does wear them, but preferably cotton 60s/70s retro type outside Withdean - someone's got to break up the sea of Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and the @rse)

Yoda

English & European
The Parthenon, Athens & a top of a snow capped Mount Olympus in Cyprus. The local must have thought I was made only wearing that up there at -5 Celcius.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dumbarton (getting there involved travelling from Edinburgh then across Glasgow...which I rate as one of the bravest things I have ever done).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
15000 feet above british columbia while sky diving
on the GLASS floor of the cn tower
playing against one of valencia's under 18 squads

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f*** sake brett! how did you get away with the albion shirt on top?!

i had to go with it underneath a WANK jump suit

n505432991_56804_3684.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here