Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the best Santas Grotto.?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Looking to take a 4 year old to see Santa. It used to be Hanningtons but all I know now is Churchill Square. Any other suggestions?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Is there still one at the Holmbush? Outside McDonald's in the plaza between M&S and Tesco? Been years since I've been there, it's either a grotto or just a big Christmas tree.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Looking to take a 4 year old to see Santa. It used to be Hanningtons but all I know now is Churchill Square. Any other suggestions?

If you're going to Churchill square book it online first, maximum of 30 mins wait. Great grottos are running it, there's a link on Churchill sq website.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Just booked a meeting with santa at Old Barn nurseries, up A24, dial post i think. Heard it was good, we shall see next week. Did Brooklands last year, was okay, slow queues though.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Just booked a meeting with santa at Old Barn nurseries, up A24, dial post i think. Heard it was good, we shall see next week. Did Brooklands last year, was okay, slow queues though.

My parents took my daughter up there last week they said it was very good Santa has a good talk to the children and decent presents but be prepared for a wait even if per booked they said there was a fair queue.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
If you haven't done so already go to portablenorthpole.com and get a free email video for your little one.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Surprised Barber hasn't wheeled out Dick Knight and started charging fans £10 to see him in the Club Shop

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Saw this in Croydon..

christmas-can-be-a-great-time-to-get-out-in-your-caravan-$14078949$326.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here