Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where is my post?

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I posted a question in ask the club and it has been removed.

I am confused why this is?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As a general rule it would be removed if:

a) it was frivolous or stupid.
b) it was in the wrong forum.
b) it wasn't really a question just a rant at how unfairly you've been treated over STs (for example).

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
i don't think it was a stupid question.

i think it's question that needs to be answered. it was regarding the AMEX and seat allocation for the fans who have been supporters for over 9 years (the ones who traveled to Gillingham)

Also why the priority within groups is based on position rather than price paid for a current season ticket.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

i think it's question that needs to be answered. it was regarding the AMEX and seat allocation for the fans who have been supporters for over 9 years (the ones who traveled to Gillingham)

Also why the priority within groups is based on position rather than price paid for a current season ticket.
Ahh! You should have posted that in the 'Complain to the Club' forum.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Is this it?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember those promises that those of us that travelled to Gillingham with season tickets would be guaranteed priority tickets when the club returned to a permanent residence in Brighton.

I've had my season ticket since before 1995 and attended my first game inn the middle of the 1995/96 season when I was 7.

I have now found out that although i am in the priority 1 season ticket group the earliest appointment i can take up is on the 31st January the last possible date for priority 1 and there could be some 2,400 people ahead of me in the queue for tickets each person potentially being able to by 4 tickets, therefore a potential 9,600 ticket sales BEFORE I can choose my seat.

I have always been in the most expensive section of seats, from the west stand central at the Goldstone, to the "gold" section at the Preistfield (for those of you who can remember it) and the north stand at Withdean.
I know season ticket holders who have ONLY been to Withdean, and have sat it cheaper seats with a better view of the game and have more priority than me!

Is THAT a delivery of a promise Mr Perry, or yet another empty promise from the Albion.

I look forward to seeing if the club can pass any comment on this and allow me to book online from the 10th January without the need to attend a presentation because I want to sit in the East stand at the half way line 15 - 20 rows from the front, not much to ask for all the year of dedicated support (and marches along the seafront!). "

Who's going to tell him, after all that, that the area he wants has now been comandeered by the 2nd Battalion of the 1901 Club...?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Is this it?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember those promises that those of us that travelled to Gillingham with season tickets would be guaranteed priority tickets when the club returned to a permanent residence in Brighton.

I've had my season ticket since before 1995 and attended my first game inn the middle of the 1995/96 season when I was 7.

I have now found out that although i am in the priority 1 season ticket group the earliest appointment i can take up is on the 31st January the last possible date for priority 1 and there could be some 2,400 people ahead of me in the queue for tickets each person potentially being able to by 4 tickets, therefore a potential 9,600 ticket sales BEFORE I can choose my seat.

I have always been in the most expensive section of seats, from the west stand central at the Goldstone, to the "gold" section at the Preistfield (for those of you who can remember it) and the north stand at Withdean.
I know season ticket holders who have ONLY been to Withdean, and have sat it cheaper seats with a better view of the game and have more priority than me!

Is THAT a delivery of a promise Mr Perry, or yet another empty promise from the Albion.

I look forward to seeing if the club can pass any comment on this and allow me to book online from the 10th January without the need to attend a presentation because I want to sit in the East stand at the half way line 15 - 20 rows from the front, not much to ask for all the year of dedicated support (and marches along the seafront!). "

No, it was a follow-up one, in largely the same accusatory tone.

BlythMeister

Aug 30, 2010
Lewes
it was a request to explain how the "fair" priority system has been calculated.

From what i can see, it's not fair.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
i would be perfectly happy not to be at the front of the queue if the queue was establish fairly.

I had a season ticket for 20 odd years. I could not afford one for the last 5 years but was lucky enough to work for the club instead I went to Priestfield and the Withdean for 2 seasons.

I am not priority 1 2 or 3 but I accept it is fair!!!

I will get a season ticket through the ticket forum on here I hope!!!

No matter what the club do one person or group will always feel aggrieved. Today is your turn but bite the bullet and look on here for the sub-forum Bozza is going to set up to allow posters to use the unused +3 ST's

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
If indeed Gillingham season ticket holders were promised priority tickets when the club returned to a permanent residence then clearly it is unfair.

But then you're not allowed to criticise the club, are you?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Think you need to chill out a bit fella, and remember that the insider does what he does on NSC in his own time and pretty much bends over backwards to accommodate the more irritating of the posters on here. You've been told what to do and who to contact, stop moaning like a bloody toddler and do what has been suggested.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I had a season ticket for 20 odd years. I could not afford one for the last 5 years but was lucky enough to work for the club instead I went to Priestfield and the Withdean for 2 seasons.

I am not priority 1 2 or 3 but I accept it is fair!!!

I will get a season ticket through the ticket forum on here I hope!!!

No matter what the club do one person or group will always feel aggrieved. Today is your turn but bite the bullet and look on here for the sub-forum Bozza is going to set up to allow posters to use the unused +3 ST's

get to the back of the queue you flourescent jacketed scum:angry:

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here