Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
£115m in the bank
Tony Bloom is .... Having a nice time after his team were top for a couple of hours

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
£115m in the bank
Tony Bloom is .... Having a nice time after his team were top for a couple of hours
When was Chelsea’s bid accepted? Is it definitely £115M?
They say they’re going to bid, but when?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Maybe he's decided to call in some professionals? Shame they still endorse the 'I only want Arsenal sorry, Chelsea' mantra.
Here be the issue. He's always had two agents (Epic and Futbol Division) according to the (unconfimed) reports from last year when he moved agents.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
So this transfer will make Moises the most expensive midfielder of ALL time, and the third biggest transfer ever behind Neymar and Mbappe. ???

Truly remarkable work from our negotiations team.

Edit: We’ll also become only the eighth team in world football to bring in a £100m+ transfer fee!

Last edited:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's making me think that he actually deserves to go to Chelsea

1ltuwg.jpg

After today, I've Just about lost interest, just f*** off and give us our money :shrug:
For once - or at least very rarely - I agree with you!

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
I do genuinely worry for the kids future. He seems to be a complete puppet of his agents. If they told him he should take up ski jumping he probably would. I hope someone is able to step in an do what is best for him or I fear he will become a player that should have done a lot more career wise, but instead made a lot of agents a lot of money.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We've obviously had Palace for years but I must admit I'm really starting to enjoy this ' beef ' with Chelsea.
It’s just an internet beef, stirred up by a bucket-flanged whopper who wants Only Fans subscribers and cheered on from Lagos and New York. It’s VERY 2023.

I imagine most old school “Chels” are embarrassed by it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s just an internet beef, stirred up by a bucket-flanged whopper who wants Only Fans subscribers and cheered on from Lagos and New York. It’s VERY 2023.

I imagine most old school “Chels” are embarrassed by it.
Don’t know about you but I would take a victory over Chelsea at the Amex over one against Palace this season :eek:

Never thought I’d even come close to thinking something like that before the pillaging started.

If it happens it will be f***ing weird to see Sanchez, Cucu, Moises and Colwill turning out against us…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here