Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023

To accept or not to accept?

EDIT: Declining this offer personally, would prefer £100m flat or maybe wait it out for Liverpool's bid.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I thought RDZ was quite telling he’s gone from he’s our player and I’m planning on him playing next season to I don’t want players who don’t want to play for Brighton. I can’t think of anyone else this comment would apply to.
At the fans forum Roberto did say that we’ve lost 3 players, which raised an eyebrow or two. I don’t think he meant Karbownik.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The club were experts in keeping things under wraps not that long ago. Some player arrived you'd never heard of and we all thought would be shite who actually turned out to be a world beater. Now we get this circus. Bring back the old days but not that old you think Alex Revell is a decent signing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If we get a really good replacement then yes, if not our world class midfield sadly isn’t world class anymore and we will start the season with a weaker squad.
We’ve brought in a German international in Dahoud and Milner can play anywhere. Neither as good as Caicedo but both major internationals. Just shows you how far we’ve come and how much RDZ has developed Caicedo.

We need to get the deal done in time to get a replacement and then I reckon with our coaching we’ll still have one of the best midfields in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here