Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I'll put "/s" after it next time so I don't need to explain the sarcasm. The "mystery Saudi bid" was all part of the circus - and it was as clear as day all along.

If I'm wrong, then why hadn't the transfer been completed already? The long it goes on the weaker Tony Blooms hand would appear to be.
I’ll ask the question again. Have you ever been to an actual football game?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I'll put "/s" after it next time so I don't need to explain the sarcasm. The "mystery Saudi bid" was all part of the circus - and it was as clear as day all along.

If I'm wrong, then why hadn't the transfer been completed already? The long it goes on the weaker Tony Blooms hand would appear to be.
Top trolling! But I’ll bite, just for shits and giggles. So…”The long (sic) it goes on the weaker Tony Blooms (sic) hand would appear to be.” No, Gordon, it’s the opposite. The longer this goes on, the more Toddy Bowlegs has to pay. We will get the £100m and you will get Caicedo. And, once again, every club in the world will know that Chelsea FC remains a massive soft touch with the cash when it wants to buy a player.

As for “the circus”…all the clowns are CFC “fans” on Twitter. Rabid, one-eyed, clueless morons who haven’t a clue about the business of football. It seems you also ride a comedy bicycle and wear a squirty daffodil…

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
1. Our asking price was ➡️ £100m ⬅️ which Chelsea have not given as of yet.
2. We may want to keep ⬆️⬆️⬆️ Caicedo, because he was an important player for us last season :unsure:
3. Doesn't lengthening the negotiations improve TB's chances of keeping him after deadline day?
Q - Are you a Chelsea fan? :mad:

Edit: Oh, and also... it is "hasn't" not "hadn't" and "longer" not "long" :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
The situation is in danger of turning into something of a circus for Albion. The player clearly doesn't want to be at the club, Bloom has allegedly given his word the lad can leave, Chelsea have offered a more than reasonable amount, and yet still the club are dragging this out to a very painful conclusion. This farce is all on the Brighton board. Nobody else to blame.

One thing is for sure, this will alert every single promising young player and their respective agent on how Bloom intends to operate moving forward. In future, Bloom might find he's having significantly more difficultly in enticing wunderkinder to the South Coast, given the choice, in light of how Moises Caicedo has been treated. He's playing poker with Brighton's future for the sake of ~£20m and it's a dangerous game. A very dangerous game indeed.
Thank you for your concern about Brighton's operation 'moving forward'. Now f*** off and take your snooty entitled attitude elsewhere. Moises has a 4 year contract here. You seem to think you own the bloke. It's been pretty clear for several weeks now that Bloom won't sell unless his valuation is met. Instead of whining to us, whine to Boehly and co about them not offering the required figure. If you think £100m+ is too much that's no problem -- find an alternative elsewhere. It really is that simple. Pay the money or STFU.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
The situation is in danger of turning into something of a circus for Albion. The player clearly doesn't want to be at the club, Bloom has allegedly given his word the lad can leave, Chelsea have offered a more than reasonable amount, and yet still the club are dragging this out to a very painful conclusion. This farce is all on the Brighton board. Nobody else to blame.

One thing is for sure, this will alert every single promising young player and their respective agent on how Bloom intends to operate moving forward. In future, Bloom might find he's having significantly more difficultly in enticing wunderkinder to the South Coast, given the choice, in light of how Moises Caicedo has been treated. He's playing poker with Brighton's future for the sake of ~£20m and it's a dangerous game. A very dangerous game indeed.
Oh dear! Others have said most of it. Here's my tuppenceworth.

A couple of questions for you to ponder:
1. How do you know you are £20 mill short of Caicedo's price? Has Bloom given Chelsea a price? I'd be very surprised if he has.
2. How do you know Caicedo is even for sale? Surely all Bloom has done is reject your unsolicited bids?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It, s a continual disappointment to me, that our moderators consistently refuse to ban trolls on a Brighton football club supporters forum.

I can only assume that Bozza needs the click bait it generates.

A poor excuse.
Guinness Boy (I think it was) banned one of them on this very thread not two days ago.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Has he left yet?

Him? ↓

Nah, still here!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Your club is a f***ing Circus! With a surfeit of Clowns.

Any one still think Moises is a good guy? Signs a new contract and refuses to honour it. He's a rat

Just a reminder: Chelsea are not even competing in Europe this season
IF the rumours are true, then yes, he is a rat and an greedy one at that! But let's see if this proves to be true or not. If he is with us at the start of the season, and it turns out this happened and he didn't get his move. He will be getting a big old BOOO when his name is read out, until I feel he has made up for it by getting his head down and being professional.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So does anyone actually know of there was training today or not? Some saying there wasn’t, one saying RDZ is in Italy(!?), even the beeb now saying there was…

So confusing 🤦🏻‍♂️

f*** off you rat, go finger Boely, bunch of tossers the lot of ya. You literally know f*** all about us and f*** all about football. Your club is everything that is wrong with modern football.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Hold firm TB. Moises agents, Fib, Jacobs, Simon Stone on the BBC (have they checked their facts on Caicedo missing a training session NO OTHER PLAYER was at?) and low balling Chelski can f***ing do one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here