Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don’t think the buyers have 4 weeks. Previously I think Tony has set a sell by date that precedes the closing of the transfer window. Rightly so, the season begins in 10 days time.
"Hi Tony, this is Todd from Che...."
"Let me stop you there Todd, The season has started so I won't even entertain an off...."
"£120m"
"Mr T Bloom. Natwest. Sort Code 07-01...."

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Let's be clear No player is worth £100m. Absolutely none. But that's the market.
Pretending Moises is 75% the player Rice or Enzo is, embarrassing.

Everyone has seen Caicedo running games against established Prem and European superstars for more than a season now.

I suspect the thing preventing this deal happening is Billionaire's egos.
Todd will spunk £100m on many worse players before his time is up.
He just doesn't want to lose out to Brighton again.
Or £10m more than Cucurella

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Accurate though.
He finished 9th in his final season! Never in a million years would Hughton have been able to do that with us. And also there is absolutely no way RDZ could have done what he's done so quickly taking over from that Hughton side- Potter laid the groundwork for that with his possession-based game.

RDZ is clearly an upgrade on Potter, just as Potter was an upgrade on Hughton. All the right men at the right time. Well done Tony / Paul.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Not only is TB schooling Chelsea in how to run a football club but I suggest the Albion legal team is now schooling the Chelsea forum on what is acceptable and what is bigotry when talking about anything to do with the mighty Albion :wink:
Are the legal team posting on there?
I haven't got the will anymore to read comments from other team's supporters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are the legal team posting on there?
I haven't got the will anymore to read comments from other team's supporters.
No idea but they could be getting involved given the unacceptable comment about TB?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
No idea but they could be getting involved given the unacceptable comment about TB?
You'd hope so but I never see evidence of them ever going after the Palace goons with their online comments about Dunk.
Maybe they do and we never hear about it?

Reactions: cjd

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Chelsea apparently looking at two attacking midfielders as an alternative to signing defensive midfielder Caicedo.
If this is supposed to panic Tony into doing a deal it just might be the most embarrassing fail ever.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Chelsea apparently looking at two attacking midfielders as an alternative to signing defensive midfielder Caicedo.
If this is supposed to panic Tony into doing a deal it just might be the most embarrassing fail ever.

Fabrizio Romano reveals Chelsea will consider signing Mohammed Kudus and Michael Olise if the Moises Caicedo deal stalls

I think we can safely say it has stalled and in his attempts to restart it, I think Todd may flood the engine :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Fabrizio Romano reveals Chelsea will consider signing Mohammed Kudus and Michael Olise if the Moises Caicedo deal stalls

I think we can safely say it has stalled and in his attempts to restart it, I think Todd may flood the engine :laugh:
That is for those of us of a certain age :lolol:

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
With the sale of Sanchez ...My personal preference is we break the mould and up Caciedos wages to an all time record fee and have bonuses if we win a cup or get top 4?

Be gutted to see Caciedo go for £125 million

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yeah fair play.

They may be Worth £100m in the insanity that is the Premier league player market.
But footballers are obviously not good value for money.
They must be if people are prepared to pay. Very difficult to value the intangible benefit of signing a player that contributes to a team’s success that has a knock on effect on revenue. Market prices reflect a prediction of value as much as anything else as they are determined by supply, demand, views on supply and demand and weight of money. Just like any other market price. If anything there is no such thing as player value just predicted player value.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
With the sale of Sanchez ...My personal preference is we break the mould and up Caciedos wages to an all time record fee and have bonuses if we win a cup or get top 4?

We can't compete with Aston Villa wages, let alone Chelsea wages.

Anyway, it's not just about money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here