Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yes, if Nkunku is indeed out for a couple of weeks, that leaves their current registered list of available forwards as:

Nico Jackson, Romelu Lukaku, Armando Broja, Raheem Sterling, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Noni Madueke, Mykjaylo Mudryk, Angelo and Diego Moreira

#BareBones
They're going to need Harry redknapp to get them through this bare bones nightmare.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yes, if Nkunku is indeed out for a couple of weeks, that leaves their current registered list of available forwards as:

Nico Jackson, Romelu Lukaku, Armando Broja, Raheem Sterling, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Noni Madueke, Mykjaylo Mudryk, Angelo and Diego Moreira

#BareBones
Yeah I know.

But genuinely, the only two number 9's they have are Lukaku who doesn't want to be anywhere near the place and Broja who's inexperienced and just come back from injury. Nkunku and Jackson aren't even number 9's but they have to play them there.

All that money, about a dozen recruitment/technical directors and yet their squad planning is a joke. They keep signing all of these wingers and withdrawn forwards that they don't need as you've listed above and yet not signed the two positions they really needed which were centre midfield and striker hence the desperation to sign Caicedo now and the suggestion of a Lukaku/Vlahovic swap which would be another terrible signing for them.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yeah I know.

But genuinely, the only two number 9's they have are Lukaku who doesn't want to be anywhere near the place and Broja who's inexperienced and just come back from injury. Nkunku and Jackson aren't even number 9's but they have to play them there.

All that money, about a dozen recruitment/technical directors and yet their squad planning is a joke. They keep signing all of these wingers and withdrawn forwards that they don't need as you've listed above and yet not signed the two positions they really needed which were centre midfield and striker hence the desperation to sign Caicedo now and the suggestion of a Lukaku/Vlahovic swap which would be another terrible signing for them.
Lovely isn’t it.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s as CH said on TS Chelsea are trying to buy a player from a club who don’t need to sell and don’t need the money. The only other thing he said about us he didn’t ever expect us to get into Europe and RDZ is on another level. Didn’t credit Potter and came across a little bitter saying the league positions for two seasons were not much different to when he was there.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Let's be clear No player is worth £100m. Absolutely none. But that's the market.
Pretending Moises is 75% the player Rice or Enzo is, embarrassing.

Everyone has seen Caicedo running games against established Prem and European superstars for more than a season now.

I suspect the thing preventing this deal happening is Billionaire's egos.
Todd will spunk £100m on many worse players before his time is up.
He just doesn't want to lose out to Brighton again.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That racist post by ‘the Celery King’ referring to Tony as a ‘grubby little Jewish trader’ has now been on the Shed End Caicedo thread for 10 hours. No intervention from the moderators of that board. There is not much we can do about it but I know our club monitor NSC and they have a lot more clout than us…
Taken down now. Also a self justification from the poster removed. I know it’s not relevant to the transfer but in fairness I thought I would pass that on.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s as CH said on TS Chelsea are trying to buy a player from a club who don’t need to sell and don’t need the money. The only other thing he said about us he didn’t ever expect us to get into Europe and RDZ is on another level. Didn’t credit Potter and came across a little bitter saying the league positions for two seasons were not much different to when he was there.
Accurate though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Taken down now. Also a self justification from the poster removed. I know it’s not relevant to the transfer but in fairness I thought I would pass that on.
Not only is TB schooling Chelsea in how to run a football club but I suggest the Albion legal team is now schooling the Chelsea forum on what is acceptable and what is bigotry when talking about anything to do with the mighty Albion :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don’t care what anyone else says but I reckon the Chelsea games are going to have a far bigger and noisier edge than the Palace ones again this season. We have really got under each others skin imo.

The entitled chavvy ****s :smile:

Are any of you feeling MEH about f***ing Chelsea?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here