Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After we found him, invested in him, nurtured him and gave him a lifetime opportunity, I think he owed us more than a season and a bit. But he was clearly absolutely pissing his pants to move on at the very first opportunity, so be it. I enjoyed his time here, he could've been a legend, but him and his team just wanted their trousers filled asap. I wish him well, I suppose, but I'll not remember him fondly.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
After we found him, invested in him, nurtured him and gave him a lifetime opportunity, I think he owed us more than a season and a bit. But he was clearly absolutely pissing his pants to move on at the very first opportunity, so be it. I enjoyed his time here, he could've been a legend, but him and his team just wanted their trousers filled asap. I wish him well, I suppose, but I'll not remember him fondly.
Being pedantic, he was with us for two years, one being a loan to USG.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You do wonder how much he will keep of the money he brings in, and how much will disappear to various assorted hangers-on and gold-diggers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Being pedantic, he was with us for two years, one being a loan to USG.
All part of his development to prepare him for the EPL. He has BHA to thank for making him an overnight millionaire. Another season here under the wise tutelage of RDZ in a dynamic team competing in Europe would've done him no harm at all, but instead he decided to down tools so he could go and suckle on Boehly's floppy hairy teat. Thats just the game these days, but its a pity how he played this out.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’d suggest the first thing he’ll need to invest in is an extremely large pair of trousers 👖

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
He was with us for 2 years. He was with Independiente for 2 years before that and it was they that found him, invested in him, nurtured him and gave him a lifetime opportunity. I’m as pissed off as anybody at Caicedo’s behaviour but let’s not forget that Brighton are a part of this food chain of taking players before fans want them to leave. We just move on and admire the recruitment team at our club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He was with us for 2 years. He was with Independiente for 2 years before that and it was they that found him, invested in him, nurtured him and gave him a lifetime opportunity. I’m as pissed off as anybody at Caicedo’s behaviour but let’s not forget that Brighton are a part of this food chain of taking players before fans want them to leave. We just move on and admire the recruitment team at our club.
Fair point.
I doubt he downed tools for them to force the move though. We were buying potential, which became fully realised over the last 2 years because of how we developed him, and made him a very rich young man in the best League in the world. Rightly or wrongly, I just feel he owed us this season at least.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

With this calibre of player we’re always going to be a stepping stone until we are consistently qualifying for Europe, and finishing in the top 6.

We’ll need to look like realistic contenders and be winning some trophies before any top drawer player see us as an attractive destination in our own right, rather than a stepping stone.

He was a joy to watch in the stripes, I’m sorry he’s gone, but I’m not going to hold any bitterness, even though I think there’s more chance of success at Liverpool than at Chelsea. He’s taken his choice and as long as Tony’s getting paid, it’s no longer our concern.

I wish him well, and hope he goes to Madrid or Bayern in a couple of seasons when Chelsea’s financial house of cards blows down.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here