Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
fun seeing the Chelsea twitterati starting the sack Winstanley posts. got to say if this pans out with Moises at Liverpool now he has to be on shaky ground failure to bag their big target when it could've been done long ago looks a massive failure

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Doesn't make me particularly happy to think of him and Ali mac both playing for another club. As long as its not Chelsea though, they have been insufferable both in the way they have handled their transfer attempt and in the way their fans have behaved throughout.

On a more positive note, Brighton collect another big fee. Will be interesting to see if the club try for a direct replacement.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
fun seeing the Chelsea twitterati starting the sack Winstanley posts. got to say if this pans out with Moises at Liverpool now he has to be on shaky ground failure to bag their big target when it could've been done long ago looks a massive failure
The whole thing has been a smokescreen so they can get their actual main target undisturbed... Tyler Adams 🫠

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm back. Fab now reporting deal in excess of 110 million accepted. Liverpool.
Let that sink in.
Back to bed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm back. Fab now reporting deal in excess of 110 million accepted. Liverpool.
Let that sink in.
Back to bed.

It’s becoming like a general election night, I need to sleep, I can't get no sleep.

There’s a phoney transfers war of all the rumours people adding £10m a shot, to outgun their opposition.

IMG_0295.png

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
I will be sad to see him go, and he will be extremely hard to replace, but fantastic from Tony Bloom playing the clubs off each other like that

Todd the spod will not like his bid being gazumped one bit.

Thanks for your time Moises, its been a pleasure, and thanks for not being a total prat when the time came to leave. You go with my best wishes.

Now lets go get a Kubus

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
If this is true, then it is brilliant news for the club and for Albion fans.

Obviously losing Caicedo is a great loss for the playing squad, but £110m is crazy money for a single player. Insane in fact, he can't really be worth that much surely?

The way the club is run, we are certain to uncover more gems like Caicedo. In fact, we probably already have.

But most of all we should rejoice that he hasn't joined Chelsea, and we can thank them for pushing up his fee so much. Thanks Chelsea!

By the way, what absolute genius to AUCTION a player between two rival clubs.

P
I will be sad to see him go, and he will be extremely hard to replace, but fantastic from Tony Bloom playing the clubs off each other like that

Todd the spod will not like his bid being gazumped one bit.

Thanks for your time Moises, its been a pleasure, and thanks for not being a total prat when the time came to leave. You go with my best wishes.

Now lets go get a Kubus
Agree, but he refused to train. Blokes just as bad as Trisssrd. Saw us nothing more than a money maker. ****.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Use the money to pinch Lavia? Icing on the cake! Chelsea fans saying they baited pool into buying Caicedo and now they can take Lavia, whose a better player 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here