Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You'll never be a transfer guru if you go in search of facts Harry.

Being a transfer guru is all about setting hares running, innuendo, assumption, bringing to the boil, keeping it on a low simmer, stirring the pot etc.

'Is today showdown day for Caicedo?'
'There is no truth in the rumour that Caicedo is having a clear-the-air discussion with PBOBE at 12 today'.
'Chelsea to consider new final bid'
'Astrid to give Caicedo a warm welcome'

All bollocks of course. But all plausible to interested listeners.
Yes, but has he left yet?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really. OK. Do you have a link/reference? Sorry to be a bore about this but I'm an evidence-based sort of geezer :thumbsup: :wink:
Yes we demand a full definition of "friend" as well. Wankstain Jacobs keeps talking about his "camp". I am beginning to wonder if he is relating it to his demeanor.

Apart from that neither club have not said anything.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Livramento gone to Newcastle - was a Liverpool target. Liverpool still light in midfield then - you just know that linking Caicedo up with Mac Allister again would be gold dust, so come on, get your wallet out!
Save the lad from going to Chelsea!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Livramento gone to Newcastle - was a Liverpool target. Liverpool still light in midfield then - you just know that linking Caicedo up with Mac Allister again would be gold dust, so come on, get your wallet out!

Good theory, Livramento is a full back though.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
BBC transfer page posting Caicedo missed training on Monday. Conveniently omitting it was a recovery day following the match the day before.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good theory, Livramento is a full back though.
Yes, but a player who was high up on their wanted list, now not available to them. So they've got their potential Livramento money to spend (and they're still light in midfield!)

Edit: whoops - #HKFC has pointed out my basic error!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
"Hi Tony ok you win here's the 100 million"

"Hi Todd sorry not for sale now, please replace your handset and try again later"

Calling The Blacklist GIF by NBC

Raymond Reddington knows how to get a deal done!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think you're confusing Livramento (young Saints right back) and Lavia (young Saints holding midfielder, coveted by Liverpool).

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
RDZ used to complain that we didn't train every day !! Now he's buggered off to Italy less than a week before the season starts and the team haven't trained for 2 days.

Bit strange !

If true, this is interesting. Very strange to leave the country so close to the start of the season, unless he is over there to speak face to face with a potential target?

Teun Koopmeiners?
Maxime Lopez?
Davide Frattesi?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Frankly I'm bored and resigned to him leaving and we need to look forward. Of course we want the right amount but I really wish it wasn't Chelsea. What with Macca in their ranks now if Liverpool had any sense they'd jump in now and perhaps offer us £95m with add ons. The reaction from the Chelsea plastics would be hilarious.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The situation is in danger of turning into something of a circus for Albion. The player clearly doesn't want to be at the club, Bloom has allegedly given his word the lad can leave, Chelsea have offered a more than reasonable amount, and yet still the club are dragging this out to a very painful conclusion. This farce is all on the Brighton board. Nobody else to blame.

One thing is for sure, this will alert every single promising young player and their respective agent on how Bloom intends to operate moving forward. In future, Bloom might find he's having significantly more difficultly in enticing wunderkinder to the South Coast, given the choice, in light of how Moises Caicedo has been treated. He's playing poker with Brighton's future for the sake of ~£20m and it's a dangerous game. A very dangerous game indeed.

That’s the stupidest NSC post of the year award sorted out nice and early. Well done.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Frankly I'm bored and resigned to him leaving and we need to look forward. Of course we want the right amount but I really wish it wasn't Chelsea. What with Macca in their ranks now if Liverpool had any sense they'd jump in now and perhaps offer us £95m with add ons. The reaction from the Chelsea plastics would be hilarious.
They might not even need to go to £95M - a sale without the Chelsea premiom would still represent a fantastic profit - with realistic add-ons too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just putting the final touches to his departure. Expect an announcement in the near future. News is developing as we speak.
Keep a close eye on this one!
Is he being put in his car seat, got his drink and teddy. Child on Baord sticker on the back window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here