Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
The Twitter mob, from what I can see, are mostly naive but aggressive young guys from outside the UK who can’t work out why a club like Brighton are being allowed to hold their mighty Chelsea to ransom. Anyone who engages with such entitled idiots are not much better.
Most couldn't even find Chelsea on a map.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The delusions of Grandeur of some of these dorks. Who, let's remember have just been able to log into a website to gain their authority, is incredible to me.

I might start a twitter account and declare myself to be the actual Emperor Napoleon and declare my intention to invade and annexe the Crimean once and for all.

I defy anyone to stop me! For I have an account!
He’s used the phrases “money pie” and “nouveau relevance”. He’s signed it. He’s retweeted it himself. It’s perfect in its self importance. It’s like he’s overdosed on c**t pills. It’s beautiful and it sums up their entitled muppet fan base perfectly. I actually preferred it when they were followed by racist goons like Bushy.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I reckon Losestanley is toast if he doesn't bring the Caicedo deal in.
Every trick in the book will be attempted. Desperate times. Lol.
I think Winstanley is on a bonus promise for every 5 mill under 100 mill he brings home the deal.... he could well get zero bonus 🤞

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
IMG_3237.jpeg

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Look at this specimen on youtube 😂

This guy is the biggest Dick of all the plastic Chelsea fans. Lives behind his computer, probably doesn't even know where Chelsea is, let alone ever seen them play live. He is everything that sums up the needy 'we are bigger than you' plastic fan who couldn't even find the way out of his flat let alone Chelsea!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Unbelievable comment on their message board

Personally if I was Clearlake, I'd be avoiding doing any more business with Brighton. They are right up there with Inter Milan and Barcelona in terms of wanting deals to be too much in their favour.

I'm guessing the person who wrote the post is a youngster, who only knows the 'Russia billionaire happy times' at Chelsea, but give me strength. The ignorance of some people.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Unbelievable comment on their message board

Personally if I was Clearlake, I'd be avoiding doing any more business with Brighton. They are right up there with Inter Milan and Barcelona in terms of wanting deals to be too much in their favour.

I'm guessing the person who wrote the post is a youngster, who only knows the 'Russia billionaire happy times' at Chelsea, but give me strength. The ignorance of some people.
These last six months, firsth with Arsenal and now Chelsea, have been an eye opener to me terms of the naivety of how non-U.K. fans of big-6 clubs see English football. Their incredulity seems to stem from a genuine belief that all the other 86 clubs in the pyramid exist solely to develop and sell them players in the same way that the minor league team’s existence is primarily to supply the major league teams in baseball.

Bless them though getting so excited about a close win in a meaningless first pre-season friendly (against 10 men for the second half) where the starting 11 contained only about 5 players that we’d expect to be regular starters this season.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Fully appreciate it was a friendly, but watching the game last night, I would say it was pretty obvious that Chelsea need another centre midfielder and we need another, ideally left sided, centre back! Both teams looked weak in those positions.

I’m hoping we can do a deal that involves a swap. I really want Colwill and I think we need him. Whilst Caicedo is obviously quality, we have a lot of talent in centre midfield.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
These last six months, firsth with Arsenal and now Chelsea, have been an eye opener to me terms of the naivety of how non-U.K. fans of big-6 clubs see English football. Their incredulity seems to stem from a genuine belief that all the other 86 clubs in the pyramid exist solely to develop and sell them players in the same way that the minor league team’s existence is primarily to supply the major league teams in baseball.

Bless them though getting so excited about a close win in a meaningless first pre-season friendly (against 10 men for the second half) where the starting 11 contained only about 5 players that we’d expect to be regular starters this season.
Were it not for Wrexham I'd be amazed if they even know The Other 72 exist.

It's easy to see why a Super League is sellable to the global community as the Top 6 games are the only ones of interest, I assume because the other 28 games are all guaranteed wins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here