Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Carole ???

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
If we are lining up as last week.... then chances are will have both Dodd and Butters on the bench, along with Chag that only leaves two places...assuming one will be a striker Gatting/El Turi only leaves one place for either Fruity, Nicolas, Mayo so maybe thats why he isn't in the squad

Also how effective would he be..... the pitch must be in a f***ing awful condition after the luton game

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Man of Harveys said:
Exactly...the fact that there's either been a dwarf with a shot like a girl for him to aim at (Robinson/Gatting), or CKR's not been getting in the box and challenging is ALL CAROLE'S FAULT - I read it here.

Doesn't really matter who's in there, his crossing really is sub-standard. I don't think he merits a place at the moment.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Repugnant Toad said:
Doesn't really matter who's in there, his crossing really is sub-standard. I don't think he merits a place at the moment.

Have to agree with the Toad man.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Might be something to do with his "wish Brighton had a professional football team/ training" type comment at a recent dinner??

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Fragmented Badger said:
It's totally pointless having Butters AND Dodd on the bench. Yes, of course you need one defender, but what the hell is the point of having both in a home match we need to win? If you have Dodd on the bench, then he can come on in any defensive position, and if you have Butters then he can come on with Reid or Hinshelwood going to either full back position (if it's a full back that gets injured of course). So, can anyone enlighten me, what is the thinking behind using up 2 of our 5 subs with 2 defenders?

Dodd is a defender/midfielder

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fragmented Badger said:
It's totally pointless having Butters AND Dodd on the bench. Yes, of course you need one defender, but what the hell is the point of having both in a home match we need to win? If you have Dodd on the bench, then he can come on in any defensive position, and if you have Butters then he can come on with Reid or Hinshelwood going to either full back position (if it's a full back that gets injured of course). So, can anyone enlighten me, what is the thinking behind using up 2 of our 5 subs with 2 defenders?

I didn't say i agreed with it, but that was the bench last week... Chag,Dodd,Butters,Fruity and Turienzo/Gatting, this week i reckon

Last edited:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Fragmented Badger said:
Yeah I know you werent agreeing with it. The first line of your post was: "If we line up as last week," that's what I was quoting - not trying to say that's what you were suggesting:thumbsup:

As for what you actually do name as your preferred bench, I would simply remove one of Butters or Dodd, and stick a midfielder in instead. EASY:clap:

What midfielder though ?

Fourteenth Eye said:
Appologies if fixtures but..........

Where is Carole?? he's not listed in the squad for tomorrow!!!

Not another falling out surely

I said last week that if Reid was brought back, someone would make up a story about a falling out with the player that was subsequently left out. It's called having no shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here