Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where in the world are YOU?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Hmmm, wouldn't work in ie9 but worked in Chrome. Cool idea, could be useful to know about people nearby for travelling to games.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think the orange is to show you, that it's you. In case you forget where you live.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
And what homes will be empty at 3.0pm on Saturday ???

Most NSC members will be too busy on NSC moaning about the performance of the team more like!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Got me right down to the street... if anyone would care.

Just for Cypriot gull Im in Famagusta this weekend. I could wave from my hotel on the other side of the demilitarised zone

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Could be quite a useful feature if anything were to happen to a member, or if someone is in desperate need of help and care.

Except Bozza has said its best not to put your exact location or something like that - would probably be doing door-to-door of about 200 homes in my case as i put mine about a mile away !!

- - - Updated - - -

Could be quite a useful feature if anything were to happen to a member, or if someone is in desperate need of help and care.

Except Bozza has said its best not to put your exact location or something like that - would probably be doing door-to-door of about 200 homes in my case as i put mine about a mile away !!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

- - - Updated - - -

I meant in the sense that we know who is nearby!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I don't know where I am ??? Anyone want to give me directions

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I put myself smack bang on top of Mornington Crescent station, only a few hundred yards from home and has a particular feature on here occasionally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here